Chapter 12 - Shut up!

If you don't like torture and stuff skip down a bit until you see the •••

~~~

Love on the brain starts to play making you hum slowly and place on the mask. Tying your hair back tight, you grin at the narrowed gaze on his face. (If you have short hair ignore the ponytail part)

"This was our song, don't your remember?"

"I do," he growls, never flinching away from the blade in your hand. "We have an audience," Mathew looks to the cameras which zoomed in.

"You always enjoyed being watched," you wipe down the blade with a cloth.

"But we aren't having sex are we?"

"No, this is much better," straddling his lap, you grab his chin and admire it. "You loved to smile..." the blade dragged up his cheeks. "Hated to see me frowning... to see yourself frowning," from the edges of his lips your carve down as he cries out in pain. Your hold on his hair stopping him from pulling away.

"Stop it!" He screams.

"Why does Hydra want me dead?" You as calmly, moving the blade to his other cheek.

"I won't say shit,"

"Alrighty!" You continue your work on the other side. Humming happily to the song, you watched the tears stream down his face, his lips trying to stay up. "Look at that, baby," you hold up a mirror to let him see your work.

"You're a crazy bitch,"

"You love this crazy bitch," climbing off, you flip the knife and stab it in his thigh. "You love me so much... you enjoy this,"

"S&M, slut,"

"Oh, I'm aware... you loved it when I carved my name into your skin... I hated when you made me do it," you hiss, ripping his shirt off to see your past works. "I hated hurting you," you pressed into the healed scars.

"I loved it, it doesn't matter if you didn't... little Y/n always so eager to please,"

"Shut up," you grab the saw from the bag and throw it away to find a better weapon.

"Always wanting to do her very best... be the best when she knew... deep, deep down she was worthless," Mathew cackles, blood dripping from his cuts. Each movement of his lips feeling like a fire but he ignored it.

"I said shut up!"

"You had to suck your way to the top like the whore you are... and even to this day you still need to! You won't ever be a queen, you won't ever succeed, because guess what?" He grins as you gripped at the bat. "Because you... Y/n L/n are a gullible idiot with no talent, brains or originality.

"I said..." the bat dragged across the floor. "SHUT UP!" Swinging down his head got a solid impact, a light crack being heard. "Shut up!" You swing it to the side of his face. His cackle drowning out with each swing. Over and over again.

Blood pooled by his feet as your eyes flooded with tears, swings seemingly meaningless once his body went limp.

"Shut up..." you whimper, the bat dropping as you fell to your knees.

~~~

•••

The group stood back shocked at the scene. Each word zooming around the silent room across each mind. Loki clenched his fists before leaving the room and running down the hall to the room you sat crying in.

He didn't bother knocking or ask if it was ok to come in. The door swung open as he slid to your side, pulling you away from the blood and into the corner, tossing your apron away.

"Shut up..." you whisper to yourself repeatedly.

"It's ok, don't worry, it's all alright," Loki pulled back the mask to look at your face. "He won't speak another lie, Y/n," he pulled you into his arms, softly squeezing.

"I'm not stupid... I- I'm not worthless..."

"No, you aren't, dove, not one bit," he wrapped a green blanket around you. "Breathe, I'm right here," he saw your face look to Mathew's remains and freeze up. "No, no, look at me," he lifted your face. "You are worth more than the world and have brains that may even match my own,"

His joke brought a smile to your lips. Loki lifted you up in his arms and out the room. Down the hall, you curled to his chest, listening to his calming heart beating perfectly which you tried to match.

In no time, your zoned out mind and soft shaky sighs were met with the soft comfort of a bed which definitely wasn't your own.

A shimmer of green passed over you, soon your clothes were replaced with an oversized green shirt.

"Thank you..." you mumble to Loki who placed your folded clothes on his desk and handed you a mug of herbal tea.

"You don't need to thank me," Loki tucked you into his bed, a small green glow overcoming the sheets. "I would take you to your own chambers but this blanket has a calming spell,"

"Can you stay? I don't want to be alone,"

He looked slightly taken aback before sitting on the bed beside you, taking your empty mug and tensing when you shift close to lean on him. Your hand rested on his chest as the green shine slowly inhaled in and out your nose before you fell into a deep sleep.

~~~

Yes

Yes

- Anna ❤️