Chapter 3 - Club

Loki straightened out his tie, walking out to meet the rest. Tonight the team was set to raid a club that may hold some connection to Hydra according to Hill's sources. Pure silence besides the passing motorists along the road filled the vehicle as Loki rode with his brother and the soldiers.

Each other team member was in other vehicles to tone down attention. But soon the pumping music and strobe lights met his senses like a electric shock. The nerves of being crowded by criminals kept his instincts sharp.

Tony gained access with alias', eventually all meeting up momentarily on the dance floor before dispersing.

"Shit, L/n is here," Tony cussed.

"Language," Steve coughs on command like a routine.

"Where?"

"Vision's 2 o'clock," There you were, drinking away with a smile on your face, one woman in your arms and a man kissing your neck softly.

"Is this normal?" Thor asks.

"No, she doesn't go here, she goes to her clubs," Nat stalks around. "Look out, Watson at the bar,"

"Go ahead, Barnes," Sam nudges his super soldier frienemy.

"Shut up, Sam,"

"Keep calm, keep with the plan; Loki I want you to get close to her using an illusion, Buck... deal with Anna," Steve grins subtly.

Loki let a green shimmer pass over him to match the blinding lights, soon his pale complexion was slightly tanned, hair short and a milk chocolate. He passed people, a few drunk girls fawning over him, asking for a name to which he replied:

"Tom, darling,"

But his journey continued until he was close enough to keep a peering eye on you. His blade was slipped into his sleeve, waiting to be let out and used like a persistent itch. Then... your eyes caught his.

"She's looking, should I engage?" A moment passed and Tony cleared for him to do so. Slowly walking over with a drink, he was in your direct line of sight, your finger twirling to lure him closer.

The man by your side caught sight of him, rolling his eyes and walking away. "You are?"

"Thomas Hiddleston, but please, call me Tom," Loki kissed your hand lightly before taking the seat next to you. His eyes watched as you ignored the woman's affections, eyes ingraining into his.

"New here?"

"Was that not obvious?"

"It was, just wanted to engage in a conversation," Your hand trailed along his thigh causing a shiver to pulse through him, hair standing up on the back of his neck. His head screamed danger but his heart refused to pull out the dagger.

"Just conversation?" He flirts back.

"Maybe more," You graze your thumb over his lower lip before hearing a mewl from the woman. "Needy girl," you chuckle and turn back to her, kissing her softly, tugging against her hair, yet your hand stayed on his thigh, nails dragging lightly across the fabric.

Loki kept his breath steady as you pull back from your kiss and turn to him with a grin. You could see his jaw clenching to keep back a groan or reaction.

"Here you go, kitten," you hold out $200 and give it to the girl. "Buy yourself something nice... and if you want to continue this, see my assistant at the bar to make an appointment," she rushed away to Anna as your eyes never left Tom's.

"You pay them for their time?"

"I give them compensation when I find a better muse," straddling his lap you watch his eyes dilate. Taking his hand you place it on your sides. "Don't be shy,"

"I'm not shy," he scoffs.

"Then prove it," holding onto his chin you tug it forward and breath lightly against his lips. A moment passed as Loki waited for your lips to meet his yet nothing happened.

His eyes open, rolling and pulling you closer before kissing you deeply.

~~~

Anna typed away mindlessly at her phone, smiling softly at a comment made on her Bucky x reader book.

"One whiskey on the rocks," Bucky mumbles to the bartender making Anna click her tongue.

"Make it two, Jerry, both stirred,"

"Got it, Miss," Anna looked up to meet Bucky's eyes.

"Trust me, on the rocks waters it down if you don't drink it fast enough... and you don't want to be drunk on a mission,"

"How did you-"

"I know everything, James," Anna pat the stool next to her and put her phone away to take the drinks.

"What is Y/n doing here?"

"Our first date and you're asking about other women?" Anna smirks as Bucky chokes on his drink.

"D-date?" He stutters.

"She's here on business with Mike aka the guy you should be looking for, not Ralph," Anna dismissed his question.

"Ralph is the head, isn't he?"

"You're adorable," she sighs. "Ralph is the cover, Handsome," Anna stood up after downing her drink. "We should do this again sometime,"

Bucky blushed crimson as she placed a kiss on his cheek. "H-how can I call you?"

"My number is in your pocket, soldier," Bucky watched as she walked off.

~~~

Idk why but

Idk why but

Bottom!Bucky>Top!Bucky

- Anna ❤️