Chapter 9 - Puddin'

The convenience of Halloween rolling around the corner during your stay made it seem like your assistant, Anna, was writing this story. She loved Halloween and so did you!

"Stark, what are the plans for Halloween?"

"Nothing?" Tony quirks a brow.

"The great Tony Stark doesn't throw a Halloween party? That's odd,"

"I would but after one Halloween party, Pepper bans all future ones,"

You hum before shrugging. "Too bad, tell your dom that a party is happening,"

"Good luck," Tony scoffs. "Wait! Hold on, she's not my dom!"

~~~

"And what has made you so giddy?" Thor asks as he stuffed down a sandwich.

"Halloween," you mumble lightly. "And $50,000 from an idiot client,"

"Still doing business while in danger? Are you ignorant or insane?" Loki scoffs.

"I'm neither... I'm also not a coward, if they locate me and attack then so be it, I'll fight and fight until I end up dead in their hands or their heads in mine-" you were cut off by a chime. "Sorry, your majesty I have better things to tend to,"

Loki dragged his eyes along you as you walked away, his fists clenching in anger.

~~~

Humming a soft tune while walking around Stark Tower— the endless halls seemingly more like a labyrinth than that of a home— you stumble across a room full of fabrics and sewing equipment.

No doubt Stark had his clothes made fit to tailor him perfectly, but this could arise as a fun afternoon before Halloween!

Yes, you could always get your own tailor to make your clothes, costumes, etc... but this was much more freeing.

You had time and as of now there was nothing more you could do in the tower. In the light of opportunity, your quest to create the best costume ever begun.

~~~

The jittering of the machine encasing the fabrics along one another filled the room. Each detail was sewn in and extras were planned to be ordered to be made and ready by tonight.

"Hi, yes, I sent the designs, and I want them done by tonight... yes, boots too," you spin around in the chair and smile. "Thank you so much, lovely!"

"What are you scheming now?" Natasha Romanoff seemed to be the only person to be able to sneak up on you.

"I'm planning my Halloween outfit," holding up the ready made set, she tilts her head.

"Harley Quinn?"

"Arkham City Harley Quinn to be exact," (Change this if you want, I just really like this outfit)

"I'm going as Poison Ivy so I guess I've found my partner," her eyes brightened as she walked forward to admire your handy work. "Are you planning the party?"

"No, Anna is doing that, she always does," cleaning up the work space you look back to Nat and smile. "I look forward to seeing your tomorrow night, Romanoff,"

~~~

"WHERE ARE THE SPIDER WEBS?!" Anna screeches. "Oh, I see them!" she laughs and walks past the workers who cowered in fear.

"Calm, my dear," you hum, admiring the cauldron for the punch.

"I am perfectly calm." she replies with a snarky tone. "NO! GET THAT AWAY! ARE YOU STUPID?!"

You roll your eyes with a small smile as she chases after a worker. "Keep it up," you smile at Anna who nods frantically.

~~~

"I may get you to plan my next party, Watson," Tony smirks, his fake fangs showing.

"I expect you to pay for everything and half my pay upfront then after," she replies quickly, chugging a Redbull.

"Where's your psycho boss?" Clint was slightly salty about your presence, more so to the fact you had replaced his arrows with toy ones.

"Right here, Puddin'!" You grin, swinging the bat in the air before resting it on your shoulder. "Hey, Ivy," you smile at Nat.

"Holy-"

"What are you meant to be?" Thor tilts his head.

"Harley Quinn! Ya know? Mr J's badass broad? Clown prince of crime's queen? Cupid of crime? Maid of mischief?" Thor looked more dumbfounded. "Peter, you need to show him DC,"

"I tried but he was too focused on the pop tarts," Peter adjusted his Star Trek costume.

"Quite fitting, psycho chick plays a psycho chick,"

"Still mad about the arrows? Boohoo," you fake cry with a smirk.

"I nearly died on that mission!"

"And it was hilarious!" gasping like a true dramatic you jump over the couch and sit by his side. "Get over it," lazily scanning the room with bored eyes you look at each person like an eagle. "Anna,"

"Pietro, Thor, and Steve,"

"Pietro, your best luck is with the sexy policewoman in the corner, Thor head over to Miss Viking on the dance floor, and Steve head for the nurse at the bar,"

"What??"

"You want to get something tonight, go to them," awkwardly they walk away as you grin.

"And what was that?"

"Boss loves match making using her cool deduction skills like some Cupid Sherlock,"

"It's fun and maybe now Steve will lose his V-card..." you meet eyes with Loki glaring at you. "What? Jealous because I didn't give you someone?"

"No, it's just hard to believe your input is just for the fun of it,"

"Believe what you want, Puddin'," you suck on a lollipop, keeping your lustful gaze on him, watching him glare back.

"The sexual tension is like an enemies to lovers fanfic," Anna coughs to Peter who nods.

Your eyes suddenly snap to a man in the corner wearing a Joker suit making you grin. "And I see my prey, sorry, boys, this ass is booked for the night," you swing the bat back over your shoulder, hips swaying as you walk over to the man.

"Oh to be that confident," Anna hums before downing another Redbull. "There we go! Come on, James," she pulls Bucky by the collar and to the dance floor.

~~~

Go follow me tik tok lmfao it's @221b_blogger101

Thank you bub!

- Anna ❤️