Chapter 5 - Auction

The crowd was chattering, buzzing— rivals arguing and glaring while aristocrats scattered. Sat sprawled on the throne like chair, you took a sip of your drink.

Suddenly, the heroes walked in causing uproar and weapons to be drawn out.

"What are they doing here?!"

"Men! Ready your weapons!"

"Kill them!"

"Get me the silver one's shoes!"

"Grab the gem from the red one's head!"

Rolling your eyes over the loud noise you grab an air horn and blast it. "Enough," you say calmly. "Sit down, enjoy yourself and we shall begin!"

"First up we have a the real Salvator Mundi painting by Leonardo Da Vinci, bids starting at 500 million," Anna sighs out with a bored tone.

Paddles were thrown up as bids called higher and higher. Each number made Pietro pale, the prices so large that he felt like an ant being squashed by Louis Vuittons.

"When will the bid for the plans start?"

"Who knows?"

Loki watched you intently, trying to figure you out. You were odd, entrancing, infuriating, gorgeous, his mind seemed to lose the line between hate and admiration.

"Alien core missile plans!" Anna finally sounded excited making a few sleepy eyes snap open. "Bid starts at-"

"1 billion," you smirk at Stark who snarls.

"1 billion people!" The bids started flying by. Tony tried to keep up, his bids seemingly meaningless until it reached too high and you got bored.

"You're all boring!" You laugh and kick your legs down to stand up. "Make it interesting... I'm looking for items now, 1 billion and an item that peaks my interest," you walk towards each Mob boss and anti-government leader. "Come on!" You yell making them jump, before chuckling.

"The Mona Lisa!" One yelled.

"The real Mona Lisa where she's naked!" Another yelled.

"The Romanov Easter Eggs!"

"Jules Rimet Cup!"

"That's more like it! Keep going!" You strut back to your chair and watch Tony gape at each item.

"Crown Jewels of Ireland!"

"Ark of the Covenant!"

"The real Ark of the covenant, with the 10 commandments!"

"Stark, what do we do??" Steve looked to the billionaire for help.

"I don't know... I don't have anything near the value of what's being called out," he hisses. "Anyone got some sort of mythical pet they'd like to sell??"

"I have a weapon," Loki sighs.

"You know the power Lævateinn holds, brother," Thor clasps a hand on Loki's shoulder.

"Would you rather give up your precious hammer?"

"No!" Thor gasps and holds his umbrella close.

"Thought so," Loki stood up suddenly causing your eyebrow to perk. "Lævateinn," he conjures the blade up.

"Boss?" Anna looks to you. Tilting your head to the side slightly you narrow your gaze before nodding. "Sold! To Mr Friggason,"

~~~

"Have a nice day!~" Anna waves out the others before turning to the team. "Aren't you all just bundles of joy," Anna takes some champagne and drinks it as you leave the storage room with the plans.

"I expect transfer on the spot, Stark, no exceptions," your phone chimed, the money now in your off shore account. "Oh, how dreadful you must feel,"

"Hand it over," Thor growls.

"Ah ah ah, give me the sword first," you eye Loki who held it out. "Mhm, this... will be a good addition to my collection," tossing the plans in the air, the team scrambled to catch it before hitting each other straight on.

"Be careful," Loki sneers, grasping his aching head after colliding with Vision.

"Don't worry, darling, I will be," you spun the weapon around before it suddenly turned into a staff. "What do you think, Anna? Would it look good in the study or bedroom?"

"Bedroom," she yawns as you nod. "Pip! Clean this up!"

A young man walks in rolling his eyes. "I heard you, cupcake,"

"Waffles,"

"Tarts,"

"Mochi!" Anna shoots back before her stomach grumbles. "I will be back, there is a box of Mochi in the kitchen calling my name!" Anna runs off as the team tilts in confusion.

"I hate her," Pip scowls.

"Because she blue balled you twice, get over it," you scoff, smirking at the growl from Bucky. "Jealous?"

"Shut up,"

"Mhm... well, see yourselves out unless you want to test out the garbage shute?"

"We're good!" Wanda pushes everyone out as Bruce and Tony looked over the plans with a thankful smile at the authenticity.

"Loki," you call out for the god with a smirk as he glides over with a scowl.

"What?"

"Nasty tone you got there," you click your tongue. "I was going to offer you a continuation of our night-"

"I have no need to bed such a lower being like you," suddenly you grab his throat and pull him to you.

"A lower being like myself will put you in your place if you're not careful... a lower being like myself can rip you limb from limb and you would be thankful to have my time,"

"You don't scare me," he growls, pushing you away only for you to grab his wrist.

"No, I don't... by I do turn you on, so keep in mind my offer and threat, your highness," taking his pulse and feeling the pumping rhythm as expected.

"Careful of who you make quarrels with, Y/n,"

"I am careful, I choose wisely... and quite a choice you are," you laugh lightly before walking away. "Enjoy the plans!"

~~~

*Screams*

*Screams*

Jeez man- Bucky x Anna is the OTP

Banana is the ship name???

Also this extra chapter is for -XxPwettyStwellaxX- because hey need to go to bed

- Anna ❤️