"Yea I know. But it doesn't matter, we won't be seeing each other again. Which is good for all parties because I was tired of you putting your hands on her." I glare at them both.

They glance at each other, and I notice they actually look like they feel kinda bad for what they did.

Tate scratches the back of his head before speaking up. "Yea....I don't really know what the fuck came over us. Or at least I can speak for myself. I know we don't hit women, but something about her triggered me."

I can't help but smile slightly at how much I can relate to that. Rayne Hunter stimulates all of my emotions too, makes them go haywire. But I still would never hit a woman.

"I can agree with that, but I don't get why you had to hurt her the way you did. But, I gotta take the blame for the kidnapping deal. It was my fault, I didn't look that much into it. Should've known who it was before we took them. Karma caught up with me real quick." I look at them both before continuing. "But I'm not apologizing for letting her kick your asses. That was funny."

They both laugh with me at that, and I'm pretty sure they're already over that. Water under the bridge they told me. Along with them saying they won't touch her ever again.

"Yea, my dick still hurts to this day though. She's got some grit man, true grit." Tate winces at the memory of what I assume is Rayne squeezing the life out of his balls.

Garrett cackles at this, and I can't help but join with my own soft laughter. "I'm so mad that she knocked me out first and I missed it! I can still picture it though." He bangs his fist on the table as he bellows, and Tate rolls his eyes.

"Mhm, laugh away. She's gotten you down in less than five seconds every time we've seen her you motherfucker."

Garrett shrugs, almost like he knows there's nothing he could've done about it.

I think we all know that.

"Anyway, let's talk about tonight." I cut off their banter so we can focus on our plan. "We're driving to Wilmette, right outside of Chicago. Two targets, Bill Jones and Henry Maxfield. They were working with Graves, and I want them both brought in this evening. It'll be a late night."

They both nod and listen intently as I speak.

"It's a charity ball. Bunch of rich fuckers dressing up and pretending to care about anything other than money, image, and getting drunk. You know the drill. I rented us some suits to wear. It's a masquerade too, and I got masks. We aren't going undercover or anything, but I also don't want to draw any attention at first. I don't care if anyone knows who we are though, we don't hide. I just want to lure the targets away as quickly and sufficiently as possible. We'll sedate them and then bring them back here. Sound like a plan?" Even though I call the shots, I still always ask these two for their approval and input. That's always been an important show of respect for all of us.

"Sounds good to me. My only concern is how good I'll look in my suit." Garrett winks at no one in particular, which causes Tate and I to roll our eyes.

"They should be your size, but there's no changing at the last minute so you'll have to deal with what you've got. Party starts at seven. We leave at 6pm sharp. It's a decently long drive." And with that I stand up and leave the meeting room.