Bonus Chapter

Beginne am Anfang

He pulled out of her embrace as he took her hand, sliding the ring upon it. Kara giggled again, "The future taught you how to be romantic too, huh?"

"Why did you have to ruin the mood?"

He held her in his arms and Kara looked up into the eyes of her boyfriend. No, not her boyfriend. Her fiancé.

~~~~~~~~

"He proposed!"

Alex smiled at her, a glint of knowledge in her eyes.

"Which of you knew?" Kara asked.

Alex just stated, "Technically, I didn't know. I suspected."

Lena nodded along, "What Alex said."

Nia pat her friend on the back, "I had a vision, of course."

"And I'm psychic."

"How did you and Alex find out?" She stared at Lena.

"He asked a lot about you, like what jewel you liked, what your favourite place was . . . need I go on?"

"Congratulations, Kara."

"Now we have to get a dress." Alex said. "And it's gonna be a surprise!"

~~~~~~~~

~On the day of the wedding~

~~~~~~~~

"Are you nervous?"

"Of course I am!"

Alex hugged her sister. "By the way, do you know who's gonna walk me down the aisle?" Kara asked.

Eliza Danvers emerged from the hallway and Kara ran to give her a hug. "Sorry, sweetie, but I'm not the one who will walk you down the aisle."

"Then who?"

Another figure stepped out. Kara couldn't stop the tears from flowing as she ran up to the woman, "Mother!"

Alura wiped her daughter's tears, handing her a box. "This was designed by our tailor. We were the ones who designed it."

She opened it and inside lay a dress. As she took it out and unfolded it, she recognised the iconic Kryptonian patterns and Earthen designs.

"It's beautiful." She ran her hand down the Kryptonian silk dress.

"Put it on!"

~~~~~~~~

She walked out of the dressing room and her Mother smiled at her. "Your Father would have loved to see you today. He would've been proud."

She smiled. Then turned to Eliza. "What about you?"

"I stood alongside Alex at her wedding. I think you should be allowed to have your mother by yours."

Alex knocked on the door, "Actually, I have an idea."

~~~~~~~~

Mon-El stared down the aisle nervously, his Mother standing by him, her gaze reassuring him.

He hitched a breath as his bride emerged, looking absolutely stunning.

Alura strode on her right and Eliza on her left, they walked her down the aisle.

She blushed as she stopped opposite him.

"You may speak your vows."

~~~~~~~~

She had never felt so nervous.

This was no ordinary wedding. It was a Daxamite-Kryptonian-Earthen fusion.

Her heart skipped a beat as she recited her vows and could have sworn Mon-El felt the same way.

The priest looked at them, "Do you promise to uphold your vows?"

Kara smiled, "I do."

He looked at the Daxamite. "I do."

"You have declared your love and consent before any and all gods who watch over us all. You may kiss the bride."

She didn't hesitate as she was pulled in for a kiss.

She would get to spend the rest of her life with the man of her dreams. Her one true love.

"Hey, Kara! Looks like the bouquet was right!" The Kryptonian blushed, recalling how the bouquet of flowers had landed in her lap during Kelly and Alex's wedding.

"Luckily we don't have that on our wedding." she called back.

She looked over to J'onn and M'gann. "When are you two tying the knot?"

J'onn growled as M'gann grinned, "Maybe sometime soon . . . "

She was tied to this man forever, yet she never felt freer . . . after all, this was her happy ending.

"Any danger, any trouble, from now on, we'll face them together."

~~~~~~~~

A/N: Don't blame me if I got anything in the wedding sequence wrong . . . I don't live in the US but I know Supergirl takes place in the US. But I do hope this was a pleasant surprise for all of you as I didn't plan on posting this initially. I mean, I did want to write a wedding scene to truly end the story.

By the way, Kara's daughter is from another dimension. One with no need for a girl like her as the world is destroying itself.