Another knock at the door reveals Vito walking in with a tux on. Madison blushes pushing her hair out of her face. Last night they didn't stay in the same room since Smiley wanted a boys night out. He left her to sleep in the queen size bed all alone.

"Babe you look great"

"Thanks Princess,you look sexy." He greets

He places a kiss on her forehead and hugs her body.

"I missed you" she murmurs

"I was only gone for the night,where are the kids at?"

"With your mom and my dad."

Madison sniffs his cologne and rubs her hand over his chest.

"Papa you smell so good."

Victor grins opening his lips to whisper in her ear.

"Don't start nun Ms.Harp."

Madison chuckles,looking up at him.

"I didn't do anything."

"I know what you're doing and I can't right now."

His hand gets a hold of her bottom squeezing it.

"After the speech, meet me back here."

"Hello love birds can we leave now?" Raniyah asks interrupting them

"That's Madison."

"Victor." She whines softly

"Raniyah, let's go before Smiley thinks you're having second thoughts."

She lets out a small exhale and starts walking towards him. She pushes her arm between his, locking it with his.

"Remember what we practice?" She asks looking at him nervously

"Yo, we're just walking."

A cackle leaves Madison's lips along with a small snort.

"Ivy where did you get that noise from?" Vito asks chuckling at her

Madison uses her hands to slap over her face. She too was surprised by her little sound. She shrugs her shoulder staring at him.

"Give me a kiss before we leave."

She drops her hands from her face and leans over to kiss him. He pecks her lips,pulling a way while biting his lip.

" Look in my pocket."

Madison digs her hand in his tux jacket to feel plastic. She pulls the object out to see a gold wrapper in her hand.

"Babe" she mumbles

"Gotta go"

He opens the door for Raniyah so she could walk through. He gets one last glance at Madison shaking his head slowly. He couldn't wait for them to be next. He knew it all was in her hands. All she had to say is the word ring and he'd have it to her in seconds. The same ring she declined sits in the top of his drawer waiting for the day she'd accept it. Some days he catches himself taking it out of the case to analyze it.

"Victor you can let me go now." Raniyah whispers in his ears, making him realize that they stand in front of the Minister.

"You look beautiful by the way."

He places a kiss on her cheek and drops his hand to his side. He nods at Smiley before walking to grab a seat next to Madison.

"She looks so pretty."

"She does." He agrees

Madison slips her hand in his pocket and drops the plastic back in his pocket.