☆6☆

12 years later

"Meli! Two more orders of Vanya ale and two meat pies!" I shouted over my shoulder after taking another order.

"Coming right up!"

It has officially been 12 years since I became a part of the seven deadly sins, but only spent 2 years with them as we were wrongfully framed 10 years ago.

We kept the name as seven deadly sins because it just sounded better. Eight deadly sins didn't have that special ring to it and it didn't bother me. However, most people tend to forget about me since I was added in later and only around for 2 years.

It honestly felt like it was only a few months ago I was just going on missions with all of my friends. I missed them so much.

Currently, I've just been running the Boar Hat tavern with Meliodas and our little friend Hawk.

"Hey there cutie, where's our food? We're hungry over here."

I turn to see a table full of men staring at me with smirks and lust filled eyes.

It's this stupid uniform. I shouldn't have ever agreed to wear this thirst trap. Stupid Meliodas and his perverted mind.

"Don't worry it will be out soon!"
I turned to walk away to help another customer, but a hand held onto my left arm. I turned to see one of the men had grabbed it.

"If our food isn't ready yet then how about you keep us company beautiful?" They all let out snickers as the man holding my arm tries to pull me to sit in his lap.

I was ready to defend myself when I felt my arm be ripped away from the man.

"Here you go, straight from the oven! This is the meat pie that made the Boar Hat famous!" Meliodas had thankfully saved me even though I could've done it myself.

"Oh sweet, finally, our food! Let's dig in!" The 3 men said simultaneously.

I force myself to hold in my laughter knowing it'll taste like crap.

And as soon as they took a bite they immediately spat it back out.

"What's the meaning of this?!"

Meliodas just shrugged. "You guys should've known. The Boar Hat is well known for the booze, not the food."

"You should've mentioned that before!" The 3 men yelled again simultaneously.

"Oh and if you touch my waitress again I will have to kill you."

The guy in the middle suddenly looked scared. "Woah guys, this dude is packing a sword!"

"Well now guys, looks like we have a problem. Time to fix it." Meliodas snapped his fingers and I already knew what was happening.

The men shuddered back in fear awaiting what might happen to them.

"Really? You call that a mess? I don't think I'm needed for this!" My adorable little friend was summoned.

"Holy cow, that pig is talking to us!" The big guy looked at Hawk in disbelief. I couldn't contain my giggles and let them out. It always made me laugh to see people's reactions to Hawk.

Meliodas looked over at me with his signature cheeky smile.

"Yeah yeah, I'm a talking pig. Y'all are a bunch of hillbillies!"

"Hey Hawk, we need to get the floor cleaned."

"This is a pain in the ham. Scraps disposable sure is a tough business." Hawk spoke as he began eating the food that the men had spat out.