Introduction

Introduction To Ophelia:

▪︎She is born from a demon and a goddess. Her mother being a demon and father being a goddess. Despite it being taboo for them to be together they still loved each other. They loved each other to the point where they gave birth to a beautiful girl. However, in order to not be found out Ophelia was taken away by her mother to the demon realm and had her goddess powers suppressed. There was no other choice for the happy family. The father went back to residing in the goddess realm without any contact with his lover or newborn baby girl.

▪︎Ophelia's mother was a high ranked demon so she resided at the castle. She grew up alongside Meliodas, Zeldris and Estarossa.

▪︎She's 5'3, brown skin, waist length 3c curly midnight blue hair and hazel eyes that have specks of gold that shined like the sun. She's also curvy.

▪︎Ophelia has the ability to create or manipulate any element at command (ex- wind, earth, fire, water, lightning, etc.) She can also use the elements around her to power up her abilities. When she gets upset or angry she sometimes loses control of her ability and causes strong storms, earthquakes, etc. Once her goddess abilities are unsealed she's able to use healing abilities, ark, etc.

▪︎her sacred treasure is called Athena based off of the goddess of war and wisdom. It is a spear that changes form based on what element she uses.

(Not my drawing, credit to original artist)

▪︎She is the 8th sin, Owl sin of Sorrow. Her owl symbol is located on her right hip.

▪︎ personality wise she is very sweet but can be hot headed if need be. She likes to keep to herself at times, but loves the comfort of her friends.

(Picture does not belong to me, credit to original artist)

▪ This is Ophelia's usual outfit minus the neck piece that connects to the wrists. Her closet mostly consists of black but has a few ell I will do but I hope everyone with like it. I love seven deadly sins and couldn't stop myself from wanting to write a fanfic about it. I may be slow on updates due to me being in school part time and working part time so I hope that you all will be patient with me! I will update the first chapter as soon as possible and I can't wait for you all to read it!

《《《《《《《《《》》》》》》》》

Authors Note:

Hi everyone! This will be my first time writing a fanfic in such a long time so I'm not sure how well I will do but I hope everyone with like it. I love seven deadly sins and couldn't stop myself from wanting to write a fanfic about it. I may be slow on updates due to me being in school part time and working part time so I hope that you all will be patient with me! I will update the first chapter as soon as possible and I can't wait for you all to read it! I also don't mind if you all want to use your own character while reading my story.

Oh and one thing I want everyone to know is that Ophelia will be the love interest of a couple of the characters but will eventually end up with only one lucky contender! Unless you all decide that you want me to write alternate endings. I'll see what I can do!

ENJOY♡