☆19☆

While the boys went off to the Vaizel festival, Diane, Elizabeth and I decided to gather up different ingredients to use for the tavern.

I decided to go in a separate direction from the both of them, wanting to have a little bit of alone time so that I can think some things over.

As I walked through the forest, I went over all of the information that we've gained thus far.

The holy knights of Liones have basically taken over the kingdom and the royal family had been arrested. The holy knights are after Elizabeth, Meliodas's sword and myself. Meli's sword is a key to the seal that sealed off the demon clan, but how would anyone know that? The blood of a goddess is also needed, which would be me. I suspect Elizabeth may be of goddess descent from my father's side of the family, but how would they know about her and I? This just isn't adding up.

The real question was, if they really are trying to resurrect the demon clan, then what is their purpose? They don't realize what dangers they would be in if they were brought back. This world would fall to doom. Not only that, Meliodas isn't even at full strength. At the power levels that we are at now, he and I would die along with our friends.

I was suddenly brought out of my thoughts when I heard screams from both Diane and Elizabeth in the distance. 

Worry washed over me and I quickly ran in the direction of their voices, dropping my basket that I was going to use for ingredients that I completely forgot about while stuck in my thoughts.

"Elizabeth?! Diane?!" I quickly reached where they were, dumbfounded by what I saw. Diane was now about the same height as I and Elizabeth was no where to be found.

"Diane! What happened?!" I looked around and saw a giant mushroom and immediately recognized it. This species lets out spores that shrinks people when it's intimidated, they must've scared it.

"Diane where is Elizabeth?" I looked around the area but couldn't see her. I looked at Diane who was wearing the outfit that Elizabeth always wore.

"She's right here." Diane moved the bow from the uniform out the way to reveal a tiny Elizabeth inside her cleavage.

"Elizabeth! Oh my god are you okay?!" I walked closer to Diane to get a better look at her.

"Yes lady Ophelia, I'm alright." She had a hint of a blush on her tiny cheeks.

"That mushroom shrunk us and so I had to borrow her clothes since mine obviously didn't fit."

I let out a sigh. "Well you both will most likely be like this for a little while, why don't we head into the festival for now then?" Diane's eyes immediately lit up.

"Hey Ophelia! Can I participate in the fighting festival?!" She grabbed a hold of both my hands, her puppy dog eyes looking through my own like she was trying to snatch my soul.

"Ugh fine, but make sure to keep Elizabeth safe. We can't afford to have her get hurt or anything." She pulled me into a big hug, letting me go after a few seconds after remembering that Elizabeth was still in between her cleavage.

"Ah sorry Elizabeth! Didn't mean to squish you!" I let out a soft giggle seeing how flustered Diane was.

"Oh no lady Diane, I'm quite alright!" She looked up at Diane with a soft smile.

"Okay let's go guys or we won't make it in time."

---

I was currently standing besides "Matrona" who was Diane's alias for this fighting festival. She was covered in a cloak and a hat to hide her outfit, hair and face. I also had a cloak on with the hood over my head. I have no idea why I was wearing one and hiding from the guys but I just rolled with it.