☆10☆

"Sir Meliodas, do you think that attack was from the same holy knight that put the sword in the ground?" Meliodas kept his gaze on the sky.

"I'm pretty sure it was Elizabeth, this means that we need to leave this village as soon as possible." I spoke and looked at her after turning away from Meliodas.

"But wouldn't it be dangerous to leave?"

Meliodas shook his head. "No, the villagers will be much safer if we are away from here. We need to leave."

"Where should we go Meli?"

"Oh! While waitressing earlier one of the villagers mentioned something about the forest of white dreams and how even holy knights dared not to enter it!"

Meliodas and I looked at each other in thought. One of the sins is definitely hiding there.

"Well then we shall continue on what we are meant to do!"

"Wait, do you mean-"

"Yup! For sure one of us is currently in that forest! It's the perfect place to hide!" I just hope Ban wouldn't be the first one we find. Thinking of him made me sad and my expression immediately dropped. I could feel Meliodas's gaze on my face but I didn't say anything and just ignored him.

-----

"Sir Gilthunder, it seems the two of them have already left the village and headed southwest."

The man with light pink hair turned to look in that direction. "The forest of white dreams happens to be in that direction."

"That is correct sir, but we shouldn't-"

Gilthunder started to make his way southwest without another word and the other two knights followed suit.

'Ophelia, Meliodas...'

-----

We were currently in the forest of white dreams. For three hours we've been doing nothing but walking and not even a single animal was in site let alone one of the sins. I was tired of walking and it was cold in this forest. I didn't have much more clothes on than Elizabeth did, but she seemed to be fine. I wanted to use my fire, but I didn't exactly want to start a forest fire today. I was dreading who we would possibly end up finding. I really hoped it would be anyone but Ban.

I sighed sadly thinking of him. I missed him but I was also still mad. It's been 10 years though I should forgive him already shouldn't I? I could see Meliodas look back at me. He noticed that something was up with me. He reads me way too well.

"Hey sir Meliodas, do you think we'll be able to find one of the sins here?" Elizabeth stopped walking and turned in our direction.

"Yeah I think so."

"Guys you do know we came out here without any proof right!" Hawk stomped his little pig feet in anger.

I giggled softly seeing the way Hawk reacted. He was right though. We solely came out here only because it seemed like a great hiding place for a sin to be. There's a 50/50 chance we'll even find one of our friends in this forest today. I walked over to Elizabeth and held on to her to get some of her warmth. "Ah this feels nice!" I'm smiled brightly and she returned one back.

"You know I heard that there is a monster lurking in this forest guys!"

All of a sudden it felt like someone was grabbing my butt and I already knew who it was. Elizabeth screeched beside me and I guess he was also grabbing her behind as well.

"It feels like something is touching my behind!" Elizabeth looked scared so I pulled her in front of me away from Meliodas but he still had his hand on my behind.