He hurriedly pushed my shirt up, almost immediately attaching his lips to my bare nipple. His hand toyed with my other nipple as I tried to stay quiet.

He flicked his tongue over my nipple multiple times before biting it. I inhaled deep in response to his harsh act.

He instantly kissed it softly like he was making up for the pleasurable pain he'd caused.

His lips moved to my other breast as he squeezed both boobs delicately. His mouth repeated the action he'd done to the other nipple only this time, the bite was harder.

I whimpered faintly, as to not attract any attention from downstairs.

"Too much, baby" Garrett asked, sweetly kissing my throbbing bud.

I didn't want to answer. For some reason I loved the pain it caused. When he spanked me I loved it as well. Was I crazy?

"I need to hear you Princess. Was that too rough" he asked in a more serious tone this time.

"No" I answered in a small voice.

"Good."

He started down my torso, sucking lightly at my stomach. I tried to distract myself from the intense sensation I was feeling by focusing on the tele as best as I could.

When he got to my waistband, he trailed rough suctions above it. I watched as certain spots started to darken. I was going to be covered in hickeys tomorrow.

Shit.

He looked up at me, his lip slowly dragging across my skin as he began to talk.

"Take your shirt off for me" he said.

My body nearly shut down. Not only did my anxiety kick in, but my intense need for him. His voice was incredibly enticing.

I sat up, bunching up my shirt at the bottom before lifting it over my head. I closed my eyes, not wanting to see his reaction to seeing me.

He hated that.

"Look at me, Rachelle" he demanded.

I looked at him, watching his eyes wander down my chest and stomach. His face stayed focused as he bit his lip.

"I wish you could see yourself through my eyes. G*d, I f*cking love looking at you. Even if I never got to touch you again, seeing you would be enough" he complimented.

I leaned down and pulled his face to meet mine. I kissed him intensely. I wanted his attention off my body, but also wanted to show just how much I appreciated his words.

He always knew what to say. He could turn me to putty in a matter of seconds. I could never understand what he saw in my body, but he loved it.

He pulled away to whisper "help me" as his hands started to pull down the shorts and underwear I had on.

I lifted my hips as he yanked them down. He quickly tossed them to the side before gripping my thighs, pulling me to him.

"Wait, wait, wait" I cautioned.

"I can't baby" he said earnestly.

"No, wait."

He stopped and looked at me with a face I couldn't quite read.

"I don't want to get the sheets messy. We have to lay something down."

"F*cking hell" he chuckled as he got up, looking around the room for something to lay down.

"Will this work" he asked as he lifted a folded blanket from the bottom of my closet.

"Mhhm."

"Get up" he softly demanded.