Quote 34

Dear Diary,

I did something yesterday that I have never done before. Something that wasn't me. Something I couldn't even think about doing. But, then too and I don't know why, but I did it. Maybe, it was an action that I took too much hastily without even thinking. But, then too  even if it was something I did on the spur of the moment, I don't understand till now as to why I did it. Because in past also, I have took decisions really fast and this one was never one of them. So, why did i do it? And moreover why do I feel so guilty? Maybe, i deserve  to or maybe because this was something new to me. Maybe, it was something I had never thought to do. And then too I did it. I didn't even intend to do it but something inside me just told me to  and so I did it.

What I have done  the first time in my life is to not forgive someone or if did then do by snapping which is totally harsh of me to do.
I know, you must be wondering how that can be possible. But it is. It is because, I don't want to be rude. Or, maybe, I think that everyone deserves a chance or chances. According to me, if someone asks for forgiveness, then that means he/she is actually guilty and so is apologizing. And so it is our responsibility to forgive them for their mistakes.

Also, I stop thinking and caring what wrong people did to me and said to me. Because if I will, then I don't know what will happen to me. So, I easily forgive them for their mistakes. Even if they had made the same mistakes several times. Maybe, it is because of my nature which from starting has been like this.

People don't forgive me easily and so I know how it feels like. Leaving the part that I ask for forgiveness even when it's not my fault to save friendships. Cause I don't want to lose it.

It's not completed yet. This was saved before, so posted it.