A few moments later, the door opens and Levi is standing there in a fresh polo shirt and khakis, and instantly my breath is taken away by how drop dead gorgeous he is. He gives me a small smile. "Eren, I'm glad you came. You look good."

"Hey, uh, yeah. Me too, and yeah, you look pretty good too." I reply nervously and run a hand through my already messy hair and tug on one of the stray strands.

"Come in, do you still have that key I gave you?" He asks, stepping to the side.

"Oh, uh, yeah. No I still have it. I just wasn't sure, where we stand..." I trail off and he nods his head in reply. I follow him through these well known to me corridors and he takes me towards the lounge.

Memories of us sitting here, all happy and doting toward each other swarm me and I have to look away from Levi before I jump into his arms.

As we step into the room, I notice Eld is sitting in one corner of the sofa and the TV is on in the background as he scrolls through his phone. One of his legs is folded over his knee and he uses one of his hands to hold his ankle in place.

He looks up as he notices us so quickly locks his phone and puts it down whilst also muting the TV. "Oh hey. You're right on time." He says as he gives me a smile.

I look away from him and nod my head as way of greeting. I can't bring myself to talk to him yet. "Right. So, where shall we begin?" He asks, his French accent now standing out. Levi stays standing to the side, leaning his body against the wall.

"From the start. I need to know everything." I reply solemly as I take a seat on the edge of the chair.

He recounts every encounter they've made, reiterating everything Levi told me. Some bits in more detail, others not so much but generally, the story is the same. They haven't physically or emotionally been together since before Levi and I began seeing eachother and Levi had just been his friend, helping him with his failing marriage.

"Like I said, Levi told me that you two were an item on Monday after you left. Which made me feel awful for everything that happened in there. If I had known I'd have never done that." I quickly look over at Levi and he's looking down at the floor, fidgeting with his fingers. Eld leans forward in his seat, addressing me again. "I hope you will forgive me."

I train my eyes on the floor and nod my head, taking it all in, my knee is shaking with how nervous I am. "So...you were telling me the truth then? Today, I mean, does that mean there's no more lies?" I direct my question at Levi, looking up at him.

He pushes himself off of the wall and approaches me. He kneels down in front of me and touches my face with his fingers, his other hand holding mine. "I promise you, everything I told you today was the truth. There is nothing else that you need to know. No more lies. I swear."

I take in a shakey breath. "Okay."

"Uh, I'm just gonna go..." I hear Eld say but I'm too busy staring into Levi's slate grey eyes to care.

I give him a small smile. "I've missed you, Levi."

He raises his eyebrows and they furrow in happiness almost instantly. "I've missed you too, Eren." The hand that was touching my cheek is now fully enveloping my face as I lean into it. "Do you forgive me?"

"Yes Levi, I forgive you." With that I push off of the sofa and practically jump into his arms.

He stumbles slightly but quickly rights himself with a chuckle and wraps his arms around me. "Thank God. I thought I'd never be able to hold you again."

"I'm so sorry for everything. I should've trusted you." I say, not being able to hold back the tears.

"Hush, baby, no. You had every right to not believe me, I'd have been the same if it was the other way around." He pushes me away from him slightly so that he can see my face and look into my eyes.

"I love you, Eren. And nothing and no one will ever change that, do you know that?"

I bite my lip, the tears still flowing and I nod my head earnestly. "I love you too, Levi. More than you know." I gasp out before pulling him back into me tightly and not letting him go.

*A/N - I hope this was a good enough reconciliation chapter for you, because next chapter will not disappoint I promise.

This is going to be the penultimate chapter for this book. I'm sorry, but I have some exciting news for you all that I will be releasing at the end of the final chapter. So please don't be upset any more. I promise you'll love me!

So, I've been going over the demographics of this and over 50% if you are from the USA and there's actually quite a wide range of ages reading. That's crazy!

Also, I am going to be backing this book up (as I'm an idiot and haven't done that yet) just in case it gets taken down. I don't really know where I'll put it if it does, but I'll let you guys know.*