As soon as the cafe comes into view, I don't feel any regret for stopping here. It always smells so good.

I'll probably look strange walking in carrying a twelve pack of beer and a bottle of wine, but I don't give a shit.

Just as I'm about to reach the door though, something, or should I say someone, catches my eye.

I do a double take, and sure enough, I see Harry sitting on his phone at one of the tables outside of the cafe. He's alone, and is drinking what looks like tea or coffee from a mug.

I smile to myself before making my way over, and he doesn't notice me until I basically slam the pack of beer down onto the table he's sitting at.

He looks surprised and angry at the disturbance at first, until he looks up and sees my shit-eating grin staring right at him

He still seems dumbfounded by my sudden presence, so I speak up first.

"See, told you I'd be the one finding you." I wink at him, and he finally breaks the speechless facade by smirking at me.

"You're following me?" He asks, gesturing at the seat across from him.

I take a seat, and use a small amount of time to take in his appearance. He's wearing his signature black skinny jeans, black boots, a black t-shirt, and finally a dark grey jacket over it.

I do believe it's too hot out for all that, but that's none of my business.

"Oh yea, of course. I chose to carry a twelve pack and bottle of wine with me while stalking you. Figured I'd need it to keep me alert and awake." I make sure to lace sarcasm in my voice so he knows I'm kidding.

He puts his phone in his jacket pocket and laughs, placing both hands on the table clasped together. Seeming like he's giving me his undivided attention now.

"This is strange." I tell him randomly.

He raises one eyebrow at my statement, intending for me to elaborate.

"It just feels weird seeing you out in public like this. In the light too. I've only ever seen you in Aerial, and that place is dark as hell all the time." I explain, then I gesture at his attire. "You're still in all black though, so at least that hasn't changed."

I watch him look at his clothes, then at our surroundings. "Well, you won't ever catch me wearing pink that's for sure. And I could say the same for you, seeing you out like this. But I can't say I'm surprised you have alcohol on you." He winks at me and I shrug my shoulders in return.