"I won't worry about it. I'll have you screaming them soon enough."

They'd been stuck in my head all day! I couldn't get them out. It was like someone super glued the memory to the fore-front of my mind. It wasn't going away anytime soon.

I was half asleep, but I heard them. I wish I would've said something better than "can't wait", but I was so tired I could barely be excited by his words.

I mean, it's not like we could've done anything last night anyways. We're at my parent's house. That would be the absolute worst thing in the world if they walked in on that!!

I'd never be able to look them in the eyes again.

"So, when did you say Annastasia was getting here" Garrett asked, pulling me from my thoughts.

"Uh... any minute now" I answered after looking at the clock.

Garrett was going to meet Annastasia, my older bitch of a sister. Well, she was a bitch to everyone but me.

She was very belittling, cruel, and condescending. She was a complete drag to be around when she was with others, but when it was just us she was fine.

I could never figure out why everyone adored her. She was an awful human being, yet all the boys craved after her.

I never dated or even talked to a guy that found her attractive. Even if they admitted she was a jerk I wouldn't talk to them because they thought she was pretty.

That might sound petty, but I had had multiple guys talk to me just to get to her. I learned very quickly to bring guys I liked to see her before we got too serious.

Garrett had seen a few pictures and seen us FaceTime before, but seeing her in person is a whole other thing.

*DING-DONG*

"I'll get it" I heard my mother say from the kitchen.

We all stayed seated as my mother bolted excitedly to the front door to let Annastasia in.

"Anna-bear" my mom squealed.

"Hello, mother" she said with a fake British accent.

She hugged my parents before walking over to me.

"Hey, you ugly bitch" she greeted.

"Hello, you ignorant slut" I chuckled back.

"Hey! Annastasia Lee! The rules are still the same: no swearing in this house" my dad said seriously.

"Of course. I get in trouble and Rachelle doesn't" she huffed childishly.

"Rachelle" my dad said sternly.

"Yes?"

"Don't call your sister a slut" he said.

"Even if it's true" my mom muttered from the hallway.

"I HEARD THAT, MOM" my sister yelled to her.

We all laughed. Even Garrett.

"So... you must be the boyfriend" Annastasia stated, sounding bored.

"Ya. I'm Garrett" he said politely.

"I know who you are. This one can't stop talking about you" she said gesturing to me.

"Oh, Garrett is so sweet. He's always there for me when I need him. Blah, blah, blah. More love stuff" she mocked sarcastically.

"I hate you so much" I said embarrassed.

"Good" she said scrunching her face.

"Alrighty! Dinner's done" my mother called out.

***

"Whew" Garret sighed, plopping on the bed.

"What?"

"Your sister's a real character" he said widening his eyes and shaking his head.

"Why's that supposed to mean" I asked curiously.

"Well, for one, she's very... rude."

"I guess I can't disagree. She's got an attitude problem, that's for sure" I laughed.

"But, she's gorgeous so guys don't care about that" I said looking for a reaction.

Usually a guy's reaction was going to determine whether we stayed together, but Garrett was different. I'm in too deep to leave him.

But, I will be upset if I don't get the right reaction.

"I mean, I couldn't get past it, but I'm not everyone" he said.

"What? You don't think she's pretty?!"

"Babe, that's a loaded question. I don't want you upset with me" he said rubbing his face.

"I'm used to it by now. Just say it" I huffed.

I couldn't tell if I was angry or sad. Maybe both.

"Used to what" he asked.

"Used to everyone finding her attractive" I answered.

"Oh. That's not what I was gonna say" he stated.

"What?"

"I don't— I don't think she's that pretty. I mean, she's not ugly, but she's nothing like you. She's like girl next door, I guess."

I couldn't stop smiling. This is what I've been looking for for forever: someone who didn't find my sister attractive.

"What's that smile for" he asked starting to smile.

"You are so perfect! Omg" I squealed before jumping on the bed.

"Woah, babe! What did I say" he chuckled.

"You said my sister wasn't pretty" I smiled.

"You're happy I don't think your sister's pretty" he asked like I was an idiot.

"Mhhm" I hummed with a laugh.

"I guess I'll have to say that more often."

"Why is that?"

"The look on your face is golden. You're so beautiful right now" he said sitting up and kissing me.

I kissed him back with passion. I tangled my hands in his hair, lightly pulling the ends. He pulled my hair down softly to get more access to my neck, causing me to giggle.

"Babe?"

"Hmm?"

The buzz on my neck sent shockwaves through my body. This felt amazing. My breathing got heavier when he started to nibble and suck lightly at my skin.

"Ok, Lover Boy. We— you can't—"

I couldn't speak.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't hear you. Can you say that again" he teased.

His lips reattached to my neck causing me to lightly hum in pleasure. His hands were rubbing my thighs somewhat aggressively, but also softly.

"G— Garrett. We can't" I finally spoke up.

"I know. We won't."

He continued his work down my neck to the top of my breasts. He kissed my cleavage before looking up to glance into my eyes.

"Garrett, seriously. You have to stop."

Just as I said that he got up and walked over to the door, locking it and shutting the big light off.

Dear God. I can't say no. Not to him.