Assemble

Steve and Wanda pulled up to the old farm house and there were already several cars in the driveway. They climbed out and walked towards the house as another car pulled into the driveway. Steve turned to see Sam and Sharon climb out of the car.

"How the hell did you guys get here so fast?" Steve asked.

"I still have Stark's crazy fast Quinjet remember." Sam pointed out.

"Then where is it?" Wanda asked.

"Safe in a forest a few miles away." Sharon said. "We didn't want to draw attention to this place."

"I trained you well, agent." Fury said from the porch, a small smile on his face.

"They got you too?" Steve asked.

"I'd like to say that it was under better circumstances." Fury said in confirmation.

"How do you know they won't find all the cars here suspicious?" Wanda asked.

"Well Barton does live in the middle of nowhere and if someone does show up, I have enough of the Photostatic Veils for everyone and we are simply family having a barbecue." Fury stated.

Wanda nodded, seeming to accept this answer.

"Who's all here?" Sam asked.

"The Bartons, Hill, T'Challa and his sister, and you four." Fury said.

"Where's Stark?" Steve asked.

"He went to get Lang, he should be here..." Fury was cut off by Stark landing and the lawn with Scott.

Both men were in their suits, and Tony's peeled off him, while Scott just popped the helmet off. Wanda let out a tiny, involuntary, gasp. Tony looked like hell, it looked like there were going to be black marks under his eyes for the rest of his life and he looked thinner.

"He hasn't taken the best care of himself." Fury said as he stood beside Steve. "Romanoff asked me to look out for him." Fury elaborated after seeing the look on Steve's face.

"Rogers." Tony greeted awkwardly.

"How are you Tony?" Steve asked, showing that he too had calmed down over what had happened in Siberia.

"Well, I'm still a self-destructing narcissistic and the woman I love is being held captive by a man who wants to kill her. Typical Wednesday." Tony rambled sarcastically.

"We'll find her Tony." Steve promised.

"Oh yeah?" Tony asked sarcastically. "And how are we going to do that?"

"Together." Steve repeated his words from the time of Ultron.

Sam saw Sharon look down as she muttered something under her breath. Knowing she needed to get something off her chest, he dragged her by the elbow over to where they would have more privacy.

"Sharon, what aren't you telling me?" Sam asked.

"I-I can't Sam." She stuttered.

"Sharon...Does it have to do with Nat?" Sam asked.

"It's not for me to tell." She persisted.

"But, who knows when we will find her." Sam said.

Sharon sighed and looked over to where Tony was glaring at Steve for repeating his line from over a year ago, and trying his best not to yawn.

"Nat called me a month ago." Sharon said.

"What?" Sam asked, shocked. "Why didn't you tell me?"