Broken Hearts and New Beginnings

Tony flew on a chopper through the raging storm over the sea as F.R.I.D.A.Y. read him the new findings on Barnes' case.

"The Task Force called for a psychiatrist as soon as Barnes was captured. The UN dispatched Dr. Theo Broussard from Geneva within the hour. He was met by this man." F.R.I.D.A.Y. said and Tony watched the surveillance tapes.

"Did you run facial recognition yet?" Tony asked.

"What do I look like?" F.R.I.D.A.Y. asked as sarcastic as a computer could manage.

"Uh, I don't know. I've been picturing a red head." Tony said.

"You must be thinking of someone else." F.R.I.D.A.Y. retorted.

"Must be." Tony muttered a small smile on his face as he magnified the images.

God he couldn't wait to go back to the facility and spend the foreseeable future with the woman he loved.

"The fake doctor is actually Colonel Helmut Zemo, Sokovian Intelligence." F.R.I.D.A.Y. interrupted his thoughts.

Tony projected the image of Zemo, man he already didn't like the guy.

"Zemo ran Echo Scorpion, a Sokovian covert kill squad." F.R.I.D.A.Y. informed him.

"So, what happened to the real Broussard?" Tony asked.

"He was found dead in a Berlin hotel room. Where police also found a wig and facial prosthesis approximating the appearance of one James Buchanan Barnes." F.R.I.D.A.Y. answered.

"Son of a bitch." Tony cursed. "Get this to Ross."

"Yes, boss." F.R.I.D.A.Y. answered.

God, when this all blew over he owed Rogers a huge apology.

When he got to the place he was supposed to be, he clicked a few buttons on the screen and a voice came on the intercom.

"This is Raft Prison Control. You're clear for landing, Mr. Stark." The voice confirmed.

Suddenly the ocean began to act up more than usual and a huge building rose out of it. The top lifted up and F.R.I.D.A.Y. flew the chopper in. When it was safe, Tony used his one good arm to pull himself out of the chopper. Ross, walked out on to the bridge to meet him.

"So?" Tony asked. "You got the files? Let's reboot the satellites, start facial scanning for this Zemo guy."

"You seriously think I'm going to listen to you after that fiasco in Leipzig?" Ross demanded. "You're lucky you're not in one of these cells."

They walked through the door and there were a few armed guards. Tony looked over and one of the screens showed Wanda. Her arms were in a straight jacket and there was a shock collar on her neck. His eyes widened slightly.

"Think you can get one of them to talk?" Ross asked following his eyes.

"I have to go alone." Tony replied.

"You have three minutes." Ross told him.

Tony walked over to a door, and Ross motioned for one of his men to open it. Tony walked in and was surrounded by bared windows and behind each one was a prison cell.

"The Futurist, gentlemen!" Clint shouted, clapping, and Tony froze before turning around. "The Futurist is here! He sees all! He knows what's best for you, whether you like it or not."

"Give me a break, Barton. I had no idea they'd put you here. Come on." Tony tried.

Clint spit before he spoke to Tony