Where Do We Go From Here?

Branches slapped her in the face and her feet struggled to find traction on the uneven ground, but none of these things slowed Natasha Romanoff down as she continued to run through the Wakandan jungle. She could hear her best friend behind her, but nothing made her pause as she made her way back to the Quinjet they had arrived on only a few hours ago.

It had been approximately two minutes since those who were left found Vision's body...found out that they had lost. It took Natasha thirty seconds to realize half of humanity was gone, which could include her children and husband. Without a second thought she took off, Clint followed after he reached the same conclusion as she did.

Natasha reached the ship and tried to ignore the sick feeling of seeing the ashes that were by it. She slammed down into the seat and put in the number and her leg bounced hard. The red head flinched as she felt a hand go on her shoulder. She looked back and Clint's eyes held the same fear, and you could hear a pin drop as the phone rang.

"Hello?" Sharon's voice shook as she answered.

"Sharon!" Natasha said in relief.

"Nat, what the hell is going on?!" The woman cried and Natasha felt her heart drop to her stomach.

"We...we fought till the end,...but it was not enough." Natasha explained. "Thanos...he got all six stones..."

"Vision?" Sharon asked, although she already knew the answer.

"Gone." Natasha choked out.

"Sharon." Clint called to her. "You know what Thanos' will was."

"Oh, God..." Sharon choked out as all of the pieces fit together.

"Sharon, you know what I am going to ask." Natasha said, nervously.

"Steve and Maria are sleeping soundly in their bassists." Sharon said.

"Oh thank, God!" Natasha exclaimed and she felt Clint's hand squeeze her shoulder in affection.

The red head let out a huge breath and relaxed into the chair. Even though she did not know her husband's fate, she was relieved to know she still had both her children. At this point it seemed too good to be true and she was waiting for the other shoe to drop. This made her stomach churn with nausea as she thought of her husband. She didn't know what she would do if Tony was dusted, or worse, if she never knew his fate at all.

She dreaded the moment when Sharon would get around to asking about Sam. How could she tell a woman that the man she was supposed to marry in June was gone and she had no idea on how to get him back.

"Sharon?" Clint asked, breaking Natasha from her thoughts.

"Clint, I..." Sharon trailed off, not knowing how to finish.

"Nate?" Clint asked, his voice getting rougher. "Coop?" Again he was met with silence. "Lila? Laura?"

"I'm so sorry, Clint." Sharon said sadly.

"Son of a...!" Clint yelled and slammed his hand on the desk before taking off.

"Clint!" Natasha called after him. "I'll call you back, Sharon."

She raced out of the ship and saw Clint running towards a car of some sorts. The other shoe had indeed dropped and it made her feel guilty. Here she was, not loosing a single person of her intermediate family, as far as she knew, and Clint had lost everyone.

"Clint!" She called, but the man didn't stop. "Clint, stop, please!"

Natasha caught up with him and wrapped her hand around his wrist. Her friend whipped around and jammed an arrowhead against her throat. Tears were streaming down his face as his grey eyes connected with her green ones.