Civil War

Steve walked towards the chopper in his gear. He knew it was a trap but he had to give Sam and Bucky time to find Tony's jet that he used to get here. He set out into a jog and right before he got there and e.m.p. hit the air craft and shorted it out. Steve looked over to see Tony come flying down, Rhodey following.

"Wow, it's so weird how you run into people at the airport." Tony said and his helmet retracted. "Don't you think that's weird?" Tony asked Rhodes.

"Definitely weird." Rhodey responded.

"Here me out Tony." Steve told him. "That doctor, the psychiatrist, he's behind all of this."

Steve turned around when he heard a noise and saw T'Challa land gracefully behind him.

"Captain." T'Challa greeted.

"Your highness." Steve said, nodding.

"Anyway, Ross gave me 36 hours to bring you in." Tony informed Steve. "That was 24 hours ago. Can you help a brother out?"

"You're after the wrong guy." Steve told them.

"You're judgement is askew." Tony stated. "You're old war buddy killed innocent people yesterday."

"And there are five more super soldiers just like him." Steve supplied. "I can't let the doctor find them first, Tony. I can't."

"Steve." Natasha called from behind him, getting the former soldier to turn around. "You know what's about to happen. Do you really wanna punch your way out of this one?"

Steve turned back, a look of defiance in his eyes.

"All right," Tony sighed. "I've run out of patience. Underoos!" Tony called.

Suddenly Steve's shield flew out of his hands and then his hands were bound together by some sort of web.

"Nice job kid." Tony congratulated.

"Thanks." Peter accepted. "Well, I could have stuck the landing a little better, it's just...New Suit." It seemed like the kid felt he said something wrong because he instantly retracted. "It's nothing, Mr. Stark. It's perfect. Thank you."

"Yeah, we really don't need to start a conversation." Tony told the kid.

"Okay." He agreed. "Cap. Captain." Peter saluted. "Big fan. I'm Spider-Man."

"Yeah, we'll talk about it later." Tony said, beginning to get irritated.

Natasha lightly sunk her teeth in her lip to keep from laughing. The scene was just too precious.

"Hey everyone." Peter greeted.

"Just...Good job." Tony said.

"You've been busy." Steve said in amusement.

"And you've been a complete idiot." Tony told him. "Dragging in Clint. 'Rescuing' Wanda from a place she doesn't even want to leave, a safe place. I'm trying to keep...I'm trying to keep you from tearing the Avengers apart."

"You did that when you signed." Steve told him.

Tony looked at him in disbelief for a moment.

"All right. We're done." Tony said. "You're gonna turn Barnes over, you're gonna come with us, now, because it's us..."

Natasha felt that a little of the anger he had towards the situation and Barnes was because she told them about their past.

"...or a squad of J-SOC with no compunction about being impolite."

Steve looked to the side.

"Come on." Tony pleaded.

"We found it." Sam came on his coms set. "Their Quinjet's parked in hanger five, north runway."