Imani grabbed her purse and threw Loyal over her shoulder putting his hoodie on "Imani is everything ok" Amina asked noticing Imani storming down the stairs.

Imani didn't respond she just walked even quicker to get out the house "Mani let me explain-"

"Don't fucking touch me" she yelled with tears running down her face then stormed to her car.

Imani buckled Loyal Into "mommy but I wanna stay with grandma please"

"Baby I promise tomorrow" she paused "not today" Imani got in the car and sped off

"Beep!Beep!" Amour honked her horn trying to get Imani attention but she kept driving.

Amour walked up the driveway with Santana following her "your so childish you did not have to take your own car" he said

"Boy shut up talking to me" she paused "why you look so nervous" she said laughing walking into the house.

"You shut up talking to me" he mumbled

"Grandma your favorite person in the whole world who you love so much is here" she paused nobody replied but she could here people talking in the living.

"Ooo go make me a plate" he said pointing at the table full of food.

"Grandma-" Amour walked into the living room everybody stop talking and looked at Amour. "Stop looking at me like that y'all acting weird"

Amour scanned the room and a particular face made her freeze up. Amour started shaking her head backing up out the living room. 

"little sis"

"It's a dream" she paused "it's just a dream" she opened her eyes to be face to face with someone she thought she wouldn't see again in this lifetime. Her brother West.

He tried to grab her arm "Please let me explain-"

"No don't touch me" she gritted "West please don't touch me"

He nodded "I didn't have a choice you think I wanted to do that to you hell naw mane it was either fake my death or be real dead" he paused "just let me explain"

Amour started to walk out the house she slowly turned around "I gotten so use to you being dead" she paused "for all I care you can go die for real" she said then walked out.

"West she didn't mean that it's-"

"You know we finna fight right" West said walking over to Santana "you suppose to be my homeboy but you smashing my little sis what type of shit is that"

Santana stared laughing but his laughter stopped when West punch him in his face , blood from Santana lip flew everywhere. The two started fighting throwing jabs at each other. West swung on Santana, Santana ducked and hit West and the eye.
The two fought for a good minute before Kai broke it up.

"Alright that's enough" Kai said separating the two.

They both started laughing "you still weak" Santana said dapping West up

"Nigga put on some weight and think he doing something"

Ezekiel walked in and looked at the two and noticed the blood on their lips "you ain't been back alive for twenty four hours and you already starting shit" he said

"Shut the fuck up-"

E looked around "Where Nuni"

"She took off" Santana said

"Did she try to kill you" he paused "I told yo dumb ass to FaceTime her and tell her" he said laughing

"She ain't try to kill me-