Chapter 136 Crowning of the Dragon King

Start from the beginning

"Is....that a devil?"

"A devil along with that demon.....they're going to destroy this country!!!!"

Various civilians through out the Clover Kingdom were scared. Scared that Asta just might destroy the kingdom along with the demon that was here. However, while some believed Asta to be a threat, there were some who believed the opposite.

"You're a squad mate of Kyoya. I can tell that he's already acknowledged you since the beginning, that's why i'll place my trust in you!!! Show me why Kyoya holds you so highly!!!!"

As Juvia said this, various people who knew about Asta as a person agreed with her. Asta isn't the type of person to destroy everything with the power he wields. Soon, one individual pushed his glasses towards his face as the Golden Dawn's robe was present on his body. He too looked down on Asta and Yuno, but after spending time with them, he knew their worth.

"You can do it. Not because you're a devil-possessed boy. But because you're a real magic knight unlike any other. Go, Asta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

As Klaus said this, Asta flew towards the devil as he swung his sword into the demon's hip as he moved upwards with the sword dragging inside the demon's body. Its body was a massive chunk of magic power, reflecting any type of magic. It twists and wipes out everything with a primitive and straightforward attack. But with Asta's attack being anti-magic, the demon couldn't block it.

"GUOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

After piercing the body of the demon, Asta flew upwards as he cuts through the demon

After piercing the body of the demon, Asta flew upwards as he cuts through the demon. After being decapitated by Asta, the demon moved no longer. However, the magic knights and citizens in the area were shocked. The demon they struggled against was taken down by this one boy.

"Okay, let us invade the Spade Kingdom!!!!!"

~Meanwhile~
"This is starting to get boring!!! Where is the challenge?!?!"

Mereoleona roared as she fought off the army of devils. While this happened, Xanxus was standing with Benimaru as he heard the man's request.

"Why does he need fire?"

"When I saw him fighting E.N.D, at the end of the fight, E.N.D produced a powerful flame and Kyoya devoured it. It managed to replenish some of his magical power. I think if we feed him enough flames, then he just might regain the mana he expended during that fight."

Xanxus nod his head, but there was one problem. Both him and Benimaru fought hard against the etherious as well and they were low on magic. Would their flames really be enough?  While this happened, Kyoya slowly opened his eyes.

"What.....what the hell happened?"

"Nice, you're awake. Alright kid listen up, you're going to be having a full course meal. But we're at war, so make it quick."