"Please, Karim...he doesn't even have to know. We will bring the car back just how we found it."

"Zaira..."
Karim wasn't willing to take such a risk. And besides it was in times like this that you run out of luck. He had a feeling they'd scratch the car or worse...

"Karim...please...if you let us take it I'll..."

She went closer to him and stood on her toes before whispering into his ears.

Karim looked at her fully from head to toe. She had to be kidding right?

"I'm serious, Karim. Just let us take it and I'll let what I said be a reality." Zaira smirked.

"Errr..."

"Just let us take it." Zaira whined.

"Fine." Karim said after a minute of silence.

"But we won't go far anymore. I don't want dad to notice." Karim said.

"Great." Zaira clapped excitedly.

"Sometimes I'm reminded you're still just a girl."  Karim chuckled.

"Come on!" Zaira run to the car.

"Wait up." Karim picked the keys to that car from the glass case before following her.

**

"It's so beautiful." Zaira looked through the glass.

Karim had refused to lower the window since he couldn't risk anyone spotting them. And luckily all the windows were tinted so they were safe.

"It is. Isn't it."

"I bet Dubai is even more beautiful." Zaira said with her face still glued to the glass window screen.

"It's just as beautiful. Just a bit...loud. But that's because it's a tourist city. Here is much quieter. I'll take you there soon, if you want."

"You will?" Zaira said with excitement.

"When I'm sure everything is 100% safe, I'll take you anywhere you want to go." Karim said as he kept his eyes straight ahead.

He wasn't going to get distracted and cause a small scratch on the car because he knew his dad would notice. He even had to make sure the car was thoroughly washed before the next day.

"Look...look!" Zaira pointed out to a high rising waterfall.

Karim looked for a second before concentrating back on driving. It's not that he wasn't good at driving. It's just he had a feeling something was definitely going to happen to the car and he wasn't going to take that risk.

"You didn't even look that long."

Karim could tell she was frowning.

"I've seen everything in the city before, Zaira. I can't be awed anymore by anything." Karim revealed.

Zaira just mumbled something he didn't catch.

The car became quiet after a while and Karim could see Zaira glaring at him from the corner of his eyes.

"What did I do now?" Karim questioned.

"You're supposed to be showing me around not protecting this car like it's a glass baby." She muttered.

"If you had just chosen another car, I wouldn't need to concentrate fully on driving alone to keep this glass baby safe."

Karim knew she was having a conversation with herself and whatever she was thinking off or planning wouldn't be good because she started to smile devilishly.