I sigh and sink my shoulders low, fumbling my fingers to the button of my jeans before pulling them down and stepping out of them along with my panties shortly after. I pull my shirt over my head, unclasping my bra before I walk to the shower, starting it up and stepping under the water once I deemed the temperature fit for my liking.

I immediately sigh in relief as I step under the stream, letting the water take over my body. I wash my body with a bar of soap, sudsing up my skin. Finishing off with washing my hair, trying my hardest to avoid the bandage on my temple.

The whole shower I am lost in my head, trying to wrap around the situation I'm in. It's the most confusing thing in the world; I know I want to ask Harry really anything, but I don't know if it will actually clarify things for me or make things worse. Harry is not an easy person to talk to.

I shut off the water, exiting the shower and wrapping my body with the towel laid out for me. I grab another hanging towel and gently pat my wet hair so the droplets of water can't escape before patting my face dry as well.

I look up at the foggy mirror, looking at my messy reflection. I feel much better now being rinsed off and properly cleaned. But I don't have any clothes to change into.

I cling the towel to my chest, careful to not let it drop  as I open the door leading to his bedroom. I slowly move the door ajar, peaking my head and my upper body out to see Harry laid out on his bed, lying on his back and his legs crossed, his phone in his hand as he scrolls mindlessly. I notice he had discarded his body of the blue shirt he had on, probably because there was traces of blood on it. He was shirtless with nothing but his tight jeans on.

I clear my throat, making his head peak up from his phone, "I need clothes." I say.

He stares at me for a moment, nodding and getting up and disappears to the other side of the room. I hear him rustling around for a moment before coming in front of me, a black t-shirt and a pair of boxers in his arms.

I stifle an awkward smile, grabbing the clothes from him with a thank you, closing the door to change in the privacy of this bathroom.

I completely dry myself, slipping the shirt over my head not bothering to put my bra on. I step into the boxers as well, leaning down to pile my dirty clothes and folding the towel on the counter.

I take a breath, grabbing a hold of the handle and opening the door to be greeted by Harry once again on his bed, this time his eyes closed briefly before he hears me enter the room, his head shooting up to me.

"Thanks." I say, slowly walking toward him. He nods his head, swinging his legs off the bed so he's sitting on the edge. I sit beside him.

We don't say anything for a couple minutes . Just sitting awkwardly next to each other. I think we don't know what to say.

I know I want to talk, and I have a feeling that Harry does too. Too much has happened today that it would be foolish not to speak about it, I still need to apologize for this morning.

I guess there's only so many ways to engage in this.

I decide to take a leap, wanting to get the ball rolling. "Did you.." I whisper, "Is he dead?"

Harry's quiet. He doesn't even move to acknowledge me in any form.

"Harry—"