•twelve•

"hey love bug, you busy tonight?"

hoseok holds the phone between his ear and shoulder as he paints his nails red, "joon, i'm sitting here doing my nails on a saturday afternoon— of course i'm free, what's up?"

"would you like to come to a party with me?"

"joon.. you already know how i feel about parties."

"oh come onnn, hobi. it's the start of winter break and you're all done with your college shit for now. it's your last chance to really go to a high school party since we'll be graduating soon too.. it'll be fun! i'll be there by your side the whole time."

"will you really?.."

"absolutely!"

hoseok sighs, they've been over this before but namjoon's right.. they'll be graduating in the next few months and he still hasn't been to a party. maybe he should just loosen up for once and go, besides, what could possibly go wrong?

"fine then.. this will be the only party though! no more after this!"

"maybe? who knows, you might enjoy them."

"i highly doubt that." hoseok laughs, finishing up painting the nails on his left hand, "anyways, text me what time you're picking me up."

"will do."

***

hoseok looks through his closet at his outfits, deciding to go with something a bit more bold for tonight. after laying out a few clothes, he ends up choosing a short, red, tight-fitting leather skirt with black fishnets on underneath, a black cropped shirt, and a red leather choker. after doing his makeup and styling his hair to perfection, he sends a picture of himself to yoongi.

peach 🍑
how do i look? ;)
[image attached]

yoonie 💞
fucking hell, hoseok...

peach 🍑
well that's not the response i expected ;(

yoonie 💞
you look so fucking hot, baby
but i don't think you wanna know what else i'm thinking about

peach 🍑
and if i did ?

yoonie 💞
you know
i love it when you get all bold with me
acting like i won't come over there and put you in your place.

a loud beep from outside makes hoseok jump up from his bed, startled.

peach 🍑
shit...
i have to go now ;(
namjoon's waiting for me outside

yoonie 💞
that's fine baby doll, i'll just wait for you to come back then ;)
text me if you need anything, okay?
also don't drink too much alcohol, you'll end up with a massive hangover.