•four•

swinging his bookbag over his shoulder, hoseok steps out of dance practice with a tired yet satisfied smile, feeling the warm breeze of the september air hit his face

it was a sunday afternoon and he just got done finishing up the last touches of a new choreography for his kids. besides learning dances to songs, he also likes to make up his own dance routines to teach. the kids loved it, even called them 'hobi specials'.

hoseok chuckles to himself and readjusts his bag on his shoulder while starting to walk home. his house wasn't too far from the dance studio, maybe around a twenty minute walk. he could hop on the bus if he wanted to but it felt too good outside not to walk.

hoseok hums to himself, turning the corner of the block he's on when he bumps into someone. luckily he didn't fall, as the person's arms wrap around his waist before he could hit the ground.

"looks like we meet again."

hoseok looks up to see yoongi standing there in front of him, a smirk forming on the older's lips. he looked even hotter than usual, with a white t-shirt on that exposed his arm tattoos along with a pair of black skinny jeans. his hands were decorated in many sets of rings and he had on his usual piercings and earrings.

"you know, i'm not sure if you're stalking me or not, mr. min." hoseok laughs teasingly, standing upright and yoongi drops his arms from around him.

"if you count walking back from the local coffee shop stalking you then maybe?" yoongi teases back, stuffing his hands into his jean's front pockets.

"well... i am walking back home from dance practice. maybe you were waiting for me?" hoseok sticks out his tongue and yoongi's eyes dart down to it before he looks back up.

"sure, keep dreaming kid." his voice was gruff, sounding a bit deeper than usual, and it made hoseok shiver on the spot.

"you live near here?" hoseok bites his bottom lip, tasting his freshly applied strawberry chapstick.

"yeah, i just moved into the neighborhood not too long ago. i haven't walked around and seen much besides the store, gym, and coffee shop to realize there's a dance studio around here though." yoongi shrugs.

"oh.. so you're heading back home too?" hoseok pouts, he wanted to spend more time with his teacher- especially outside of school. yet that always posed the risk of someone seeing them together.

yoongi noticed the frown forming on the brunette's soft, pink lips and speaks up, "do you want me to walk you home?"

"yes please, i'd really like that." hoseok smiles shyly and starts walking again in the direction of his house, this time with yoongi by his side.