•five•

yoongi walks down the empty hallway to the vending machines at the far right of the school, cursing to himself as he forgets to bring a drink from home for lunch

yoongi walks down the empty hallway to the vending machines at the far right of the school, cursing to himself as he forgets to bring a drink from home for lunch. this side of the school is fairly abandoned, many of the classrooms haven't been filled in years and yet the vending machines over here always seemed to work the best. it was when he walked past an empty classroom that he hears muffled voices inside of it.

yoongi would think it was just two students getting it on, but when he hears a pained yelp and raised voices, he hurriedly opens up the door to the classroom to see hoseok pinned against the chalkboard by one person and two other people surrounding him. they didn't even seem to realize yoongi bursting in as they kept yelling all types of homophobic slurs at hoseok, who's eyes were full of unshed tears.

the sight made yoongi snap.

"what the fuck are you three doing?" yoongi growls, jaw clenched as he rips the boy who was pinning hoseok down away from him and onto the ground. the scared boy backs up quickly to the other two who had already jumped out of yoongi's way.

he notices that the three boys were the new transfer students from the school they were expelled from. no wonder why.

"you're about to graduate from high school and yet you're still bullying people like you're in fucking kindergarten? you're pathetic, just three sad excuses of a life. grow a pair of balls and get the fuck outta here before i have all three of your sorry asses expelled, effective immediately." yoongi's voice was calm but as cold as ice, chilling the boys to the bone as they scramble out of the room. before the last one could get away, yoongi grabs him by his shirt collar and slams him up against the wall, not caring if he banged the boy's head in the process. "don't let me fucking catch you outside of school or i swear you'll have no more balls left to even grow. i'll have them cut and stuffed inside of your fucking mouth so don't ever come across hoseok and i again."

the terrified boy gulps, nodding his head quickly before yoongi pushes him out of the room and slams the door shut. sighing, yoongi turns back around to see hoseok sitting down on the ground in front of the chalkboard with his head in his hands.

"hey seok, you okay?.." yoongi sits down next to the younger and wraps an arm around his shoulder, pulling him in close.

hoseok nods and rests his head on yoongi's shoulder, letting out a heavy sigh, "i'm okay, yoongi. it happens, you get used to it."

yoongi bites his tongue, you shouldn't have to be used to it, hoseok.

the dark haired male just opts to rub the boy's shoulder comfortingly, continuing to hold him close. over the past few weeks they've gotten even closer, to the point where they're on a nickname basis with one another now. they started bumping into each other more around their neighborhood, often holding hands and hugging until they reach their destination.