•eleven•

november rolls around a week later and hoseok's been stressed out more than ever about his dance audition for college. yoongi noticed that the boy would head straight to the dance studio after school and would spend the entire day there, practicing his routine until he could hardly stand anymore. then he would go and do it all over again the next day, which honestly made yoongi worried.

"jung, i need to speak with you." yoongi beckons hoseok over to his desk after the bell rings, signaling the end of his lecture.

confused, the brunette makes his way to yoongi's desk as the rest of the class clears out of the room, "yes, mr. min?"

"you're going to the studio after school right?" yoongi lowers his voice, watching hoseok nod, eyebrows still furrowed in confusion.

"how about you cut it a couple hours short and i pick you up afterwards? treat you to a nice dinner at my place or something? you've been so stressed out seok, that's not good for your mental health. i also don't want you to put a physical strain on your body, you need to know when to take a break and relax. you've been practicing non-stop since last week, so let me take care of you tonight, okay?"

"but i.." hoseok stops, taking his lower lip between his teeth contemplatively, "fine.."

"good boy, see you at six then." yoongi smirks, watching hoseok walk away with a blush on his cheeks.

***

hoseok knew he was pushing himself too hard, but he couldn't help it. his audition had to be perfect, even if it meant his body would be sore all over, he needed to make sure his routine was absolutely flawless.

he's been waiting for the chance to audition to his dream school, he had practiced dance for years and it would finally come to fruition. he just had to make sure he nailed every step, no matter how much he wanted to collapse in exhaustion.

his mind floats back to what yoongi said earlier, about knowing when to relax and when to take a break, but he just couldn't. luckily for him, three people from the board of admissions were in town to give informational presentations at his school. he reached out to them about auditioning live for them instead of sending in an audition tape and they agreed to meet with him tomorrow at the dance studio.

tomorrow...

hoseok's entire future would depend on tomorrow.

hoseok suddenly felt sick to his stomach. running to the bathroom, he turns on the sink and splashes his face with cold water a couple times until he calms down.

griping the edge of the sink, he looks at himself in the mirror, noticing some of the bruises on his arms from practicing too hard. maybe he should relax tonight so he's in tip top shape tomorrow.

with a sigh, hoseok walks out the bathroom and almost jumps when he sees yoongi standing there in the studio.

"yoongi? what are you doing here?" hoseok frowns, he wasn't supposed to meet with the older until six o'clock.

"it's going on six thirty, seok." yoongi crosses his arms, watching hoseok gasp in realization.

"shit! sorry, i didn't mean to make you wait, i got so caught up in-"