Ch 27 explanations

(a/n this one is short so sorry)

As I looked at Draco I calmed down, he ruffled my hair and walked away. Just then Professor Sprout ran in and dragged me to Dumbledore's office. McGonagall was holding Gabriel's arm. His cheek already had a huge purple bruise, he was also clutching his stomach with his free arm. I felt bad for hurting him. I tried my best to not hurt him, but he was just pushing my buttons too much. “I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you that bad,” I said looking at him with sympathy. “Yeah well you did and now you're going to be sent away to your dad, he said with a smirk. “Now that's up to professor Dumbledore Mr. Gabriel'' said McGonagall. Dumbledore just stood up and walked over to Gabriel. “What happened from your point of view?” he asked. “Sir she's crazy, she just attacked me for no reason,” Gabe said with a panicked voice. I just scoffed and got loose of the sprout's grip to cross my arms. Dumbledore walked over to me, “what's your story?” he said with a smile. “Well I was in the library helping Neville when this sexist pervert came to pick on me,” I said glaring at Gabriel. Continuing after my pause I said “and he started to pick on me, a queen. And so I stomped on him to make his bow more legit, then he looked up my skirt. I looked away from him to look at Dumbledore, he was both shocked and had a hint of fury in his once twinkling eyes. “Then what happened because this happened in the hallway,” McGonagall said, gesturing to Gabriel's face. “Well, he started telling everyone that he saw my underwear and that I showed it to him on purpose. My friends told me so I went to yell at him and tell him to stop. But he antagonized me by not respecting women and being a privileged bastard”, “language miss. Riddle ''Dumbledore said. “Anyway,” I continued, “so after he started being privileged and saying that he could do whatever he wanted to a woman I set him straight. But I hit him a little too hard, I let my anger control me. I'm sorry ''I said looking down. “Well, it seems she had a good reason, professor,” said sprout said. “Although violence is never the answer, I don't think she's the only guilty one, spreading rumors about such a thing is preposterous,” Sprout added. “Right a week of detention for both of you, next time it will result in far greater consequences. Gabriel with Snape and Fraya with Hagrid.'' Dumbledore said. After everyone left I stayed, “is there something you would like to talk about Freya? '' Dumbledore asked. “Yes umm, will I be able to just come to your office when something happens if it's ok, the library isn't safe anymore?” I said rubbing my shoulder. “Yes, but I wouldn't want you to tell any other student that ok '' he said with a warm smile. “Yes sir,” I said with an excited smile.