Ch 21 slip up

"Ummm well i uh" i managed to stammer out as he looked at me with fear and anger in his eyes. "She's nice, trust me" Hermione's voice rang from behind me. I just looked up to smile at her and look at the ground with the realization hitting me that I probably will not have any other friends my whole life. I tugged on Hermione's sleeve after a while.

Hermione's P.O.V

I was talking with harry, ron, and the twins when I felt someone touch on my sleeve I turned to see freya and she asked me a question that made me want to hug her and that I didn't know the answer to. I just had to do my best to answer it. "Am I ever going to have someone who isn't scared of me once they realize who I'm related to?" she asked with pleading eyes. Everyone had turned to listen in on our conversation. "Well i-uh i don't know Freya. But I do know that I'm not scared of you" I finished off with a smile.

Freya's P.O.V

"Thanks hermione" i seid with a smile. I knew that her answer probably meant that most people would be scared of me but atleast i had hermione. As I looked around I realized the people in our group were staring at me with pity in their eyes, well except ron. I don't know what his deal is. I felt uncomfortable so i did the only thing that i did besides bake and make flower crowns, and that was study. I found a book in my bag that I haven't read yet. I know it was surprising but I held off because it was disturbing. I thought that since i've been through a little blood, it wouldn't surprise me. It was about what the muggles call serial killers, and some of the most dangerous ones in history. As i grabbed the book and left the group to sit on my own it didn't take long of someone to disturb my peace and quiet. Isn't that too graphic for a little girl to read, i looked up to see someone i haven't met before. i was reading the Jack the Ripper case. I just shrugged as I examined him. Then it hit me, "are you mr. wesley" i asked. 

"Yes, very nice to meet you Freya" he said, pulling out his hand for me to shake. I took it to not be rude. "So what brings you to talk to me" I asked knowing he came over for a reason because he knew my name. "Straight to the point i see, well i was wondering if you could give me any information on your father". I sat there thinking, trying to predict what's going to happen and I could only think of a few things. "Well I'm not sure on what he's doing but, he has been having company over, lucius malfoy" i shutters at saying his name. Mr. Weasley noticed as I hugged my torso. "Umm he's working with him" i said not knowing much else. "Oh my father is pretending to be someone else, a whole new person" I added on. "Do you know who" he asked, "no but when me and my mother didn't know he said he worked in the ministry'' i said as his eyes widened. "Does your mother know more". "Maybe i said not wanting to talk about my late mother, it hurt. "Is there any way I can talk to her? '' he asked, wanting more information. My eyes fell while looking at the floor "umm you can't, she's very busy '' I said trying not to cry, clutching my daisy necklace that i still have surprisingly. But this man was persistent and kept asking where he could find her. "Where does she work", "does she ever go out" and stuff like that. I finally snapped at him as my tears fell "she's in a grave" I yelled as everyone turned to me. Anger and sadness ran through my core. I decided i didn't want to talk anymore so i ran out with my book. The last look I got of everyone was mr. Weasley looked guilty, hermione looked like she was about to run after me, harry and the twins looked confused, and ron looked angry, probably because I yelled at his father. And as i was leaving i bumped into a plump woman with flaming orange hair. I quietly apologized as I ran. Once I found myself at Flourish and Blotts Bookseller. I entered to find it very quiet, just what I needed. 

A nice looking old lady rounded the corner "im sorry but the shops closed" she said but stopped when she saw me crying. "Heavens child what happened. "Oh um im sorry but could i just read here and not buy. I'll leave when you want me to ''I said just wanting to dodge the question. She quietly agreed to letting me stay for a little while and I found a nice corner to read in. A couple of hours after I finished the book, I had grown to read quite fast since childhood. As I said goodbye to the lady and thanked her she told me I could stop by anytime. When I got to her shop the sun was setting, and now it was dark. As i walked to the inn i felt safe with the moon like i always did when i saw it. It felt nice as the cool air rushed around my face. Since it was the end of summer the nights were not necessarily cold but they were cool while the day was hot. When I entered the inn there were still a couple people up. Those people were hermione, Mr.Weasley, and the lady I bumped into. I'm guessing she's mrs. weasly. Once I walked to them, Hermione shot up snatching me into a warm embrace of a hug. As she let go, ovosly not wanting to. Mr. weasley walked up to me "i'm sorry for yelling at you" i quickly apologized. " no im sorry, i should have realized you were getting uncomfortable by talking about your mother" he apologized. I nodded yawning, "you want to go to bed" hermione asked, "yeah i woke up at an ungodly hour to a punch to the gut" i said absentmindedly. It was only when mrs. Weasley gasped that I realized what I had seid, "I mean uh- i" I stammered trying to come up with an excuse. But they all just stared at me with pity filled eyes.

"What have you been through".