Chapter 48: Collapse of Firebase Alpha

Start from the beginning

"Captain Lasky." Cortana called from the table. "We have a emergency message from Firebase Alpha. You need to hear this."

"Send it."

"This is Firebase Alpha we are under attack by Banished ground forces! I repeat were under attack by Banished ground forces!"

Lasky angrily slammed his fist on the table from hearing the news as he made the order. "Deploy Noble Team on that location now!"

Location: Firebase Alpha, Falmart
Time: 0200 Hours
Date: 04/26/2013

After a few minutes of organizing the troops and deploying several mobile command centers on the ground S.A.T.O. was finally able to protect key strongholds of Falmart. Lasky wanted his men to protect major capital and most importantly JSDF and Coalition military bases.

He didn't want the newly formed Earth's Coalition to be involved in a war they were never involved with and by letting them fight will only draw more blood, not because of their outdated/primitive weapons and technology, but because they weren't ready for this type of action. The troopers of Firebase Alpha were caught off guard by the surprise attack. All the personnel were ready for the attack, but the only question was when ars they going to attack.

Arriving at the scene was Noble Team piloting a pelican left to them by Nick's S.C.A.R. Team.

"Jesus christ." Emile muttered.

Just several miles away on the cockpits view is Firebase Alpha. Blue and purple lasers were being fired from both sides of the factions.

"Kat, tell them were friendlies." Noble One ordered.

"On it, Commander." Noble Two replied back activating the comms. "Firebase Alpha, this is Noble Team landing down. Do not open fire."

"Copy. You're clear to land!" The Officer said as they can clearly hear gunfire from the other side.

"Get tactical, Noble Team." Noble One said as he and Kat exited the cockpit and set the pelican on autopilot.

The two grabbed an R3K from the pelican's armory and got ready. Carter looked to see his team now prepped and ready. "All right Noble Team we'll split into two teams: Emile, Jorge, and Kat you three will be deployed to the Control tower and get that tower online. We need those drones on the air."

"On it, sir." "Yes, Commander." "Yes, sir." The team replied.

"The rest of you are with me. We're gonna try and push them back alongside the Army and the Marines." Noble Four and Noble Six nodded as the pelican is now in the Firebase.

"Hold your fire! Hold your fire! Those are our guys!" A Marine Commander ordered as they lowered their weapons.

"Weapons down."

The pelican landed on the ground as the ramp open and Noble Team got out. "You Noble?"

"How can we help?"

"Command needs more men on the front line. Control tower is being bombarded on the east by several Banished troops." The Commander reported to Noble One.

"Noble Two, Five, Three, you know your objective."

The three Spartan-IIIs nodded and took off. "The rest of you are with me. Let's go."

"You heard him, Marines. It's time to kick some ass. Oorah!"

"OORAH!"

The remaining squads of Noble Team marched ahead heading towards the wall for support. The group stopped when a T-600 Walker tank moved pass them with it's track legs deployed.