Straight? No gay!

suggested by Olivia-Stylinson28
🥲❤️

Niall loves girls, or that he thinks he does. He just loves the thought of being fucked. Dominated. Worshipped. It just gives him a certain thrill that he never had experienced when he'd lost his virginity to a girl. It wasn't the best, he could say. Very sloppy, uncomfortable. Does he like girls?

At this point, he might as well be gay.

He shakes his head and pinched his cheeks to stop himself from blushing harder than he already was. He did some small breathing exercises to even out his breath, then turning back to face the gay club that Liam has suggested he should go to, to maybe get laid? or just to see wether he was actually gay.

It was a brilliant idea at first, but standing there in the queue is making him very irritable and impatient, and the thought of just going back to the hotel is creeping though his mind again.

The wind was prickling at his skin. He stood there, hugging himself as he waited for his turn to enter. By pure luck, the guy that was letting people in spotted Niall. They guy had brunette hair and a bit of facial hair. Eyes lighting up at the sight of the shivering blonde boy.

"You there! Come in." he says with a wink. Niall looks at him questionably, and then looks at the guys in front of him. "It's fine, pretty boy go ahead." the rest of the men nodded in agreement, smiling at him. Niall inwardly smirks, the perks of being fuckable.

He walks ahead and sends a shy smile at the brunettes' direction.

"Can i get you a drink?" The bartender who was way taller than him asked instantly with a confident but easy smile. Niall shrugs. The guy slings his arms around Nialls neck, and Niall rolled his eyes at the guys antics. He knows he's being displayed as a toy.

"What can i get you." He asks with that nice smile. "The usual, please." He accepted the drink with a resentful thanks. The guy was too oblivious to notice that Niall wasn't even drinking it.

Niall spots Louis, and then his eyes travel to the slightly taller figure in front of Louis. The blonde momentarily chokes on his drink. They both look so hot. He's straight. Niall, your straight, you can't think like that about your friends.

Then the lights hit their faces, those green and blue eyes where both set on Niall. Both of their lips forming a small smile. Harry making his way towards him.

Louis turns around and also started walking next to Harry, grinning. "Hey, Nialler!" Harry chirped, slinging and arm around the fake blonde. "Hey guys." Niall blushes at the tone of the younger boy.

"Have you been drinking, mate?" Louis asks. He shakes his head, "Not feeling like it today, Liam suggested this place." He starts, "So i can a user if i'm straight or not." he finishes.

"Oh." Harry says, slightly confused. Why would he need to see if he's gay? everyone knows he's straight, right?

"Well.." Louis begins with a small smirks. "We could maybe help you with that?" he blushes. "Right Harry?" he questions. "I guess."

Louis grabs Niall's arm and tugs him onto the dance floor, Harry following behind. "You're beautiful." Harry whispers, grabbing Niall's  other wrist. Louis examines his blue orbs slightly leaning in, hovering over his lips. "Want us to make you feel good, baby." he whispers, Niall nodding almost immediately.