Daud wasn't a hard nut to crack. If he was cornered he'd do anything to get a way out. That involves giving out anyone he was working with.

"Are you the traitor?" Tawfiq asked.

Daud's eyes widened.

"Tawfiq..."

Tawfiq shook his head a bit angrily.

He and Daud were on first name basis but now they clearly weren't going to be on that basis anymore.

"Your highness..." Daud corrected quickly.

"Better."

"I'm not a traitor, your highness. You know me, and you know I'd never betray you. The one we should suspect is Fawzan. He's the one who succeeded Hamid. He had to be involved somehow in his escape and maybe he's trying to kill us too." Daud blamed.

Fawzan hadn't spoken since he arrived but being accused made him stand up abruptly.

"Me! You liar! You're the one trying to kill us, aren't you! And you're just accusing me because my predecessor was arrested for treason!"

"I'm with Fawzan! Daud might be trying to kill us all!" Jamaad supported Fawzan.

All the other Emirs took side with Fawzan still talking loudly and blaming Daud who was trying to defend himself now.

"Enough!" Tawfiq growled at all of them causing everyone to shut up in a second.

"It seems Sheikh Daud is the prime suspect, dad." Karim noted.

"It clearly seems so."

"Your highness..." Daud tried to speak.

"Don't continue your sentence if you know what's good for you." Tawfiq warned before smiling at the other four Emirs.

"I knew I could count on you all to find out the truth. What punishment is worthy of such heinous crimes against you. Speak it and I'll ensure it is carried out." Tawfiq offered.

"He deserves to die." Fawzan glared.

"Apart from death. He might be working with other, definitely. So we need him alive to get those people too." Tawfiq added.

"He should be arrested and kept here! Never to see the light of day!" Jamaad said.

"You know it's in levels right. Hamid was in level 2. Alone. The least threats are in level 5. Level 1 remains untouched since the opening of this place however." Salim explained.

"Take him there then! Take him deeper than where Hamid was. And when you find Hamid, they can be there together!" Ridwan stated.

"Are you sure? Level one is a bit...harsh. And he's a sheikh. A Royal. You believe he deserves such fate for attempting to kill you? Even Hamid that tried to kill my parents and I didn't get such fate." Karim stated.

"Don't forget, he tortured me. And he didn't even deserve level 1 then." Tawfiq added in the end.

"You said you'd give what punishment we decided on, your highness. Stick to your word."

Tawfiq sighed.

"Should have been a little forgiving at least."

"We've all decided, your highness. We want him at level 1 with hard labor and no chances of parole." Hamza spoke for all of them and they all nodded in agreement.

"I'll stick to my words then."

"Salim?" Tawfiq called.

Salim stood up from his seat.