chapter forty five

N I C O L A S

"We will have your car in a second mister."

I looked down at Angelina who is texting away on her phone, she has been very touchy this whole dinner.

I thought I would prefer to be at the UFC fight but all I actually want is a relaxing night with my lady, which is what I am going to get.

"Hi" I whispered making her look up at me "Hello" She whispered as she put her phone away and leaned onto my chest allowing me to kiss her head.

"Are you okay?" I asked and she nodded, "I am perfectly fine" She said as she wrapped her arms around me.

My car pulled up in front of us the valet got out of the car. I walked over to the passenger side opening the door for Angelina who winked at me.

I closed the door and made my way over to the drivers side. I got inside closing the door and exhaled as I began to drive.

I placed my hand on her thigh making her look at me she sighed as she rested her head on my shoulder. "Are you tired?" She asked as I kiss her head.

"No" I said as I turned right making her lift her head up, "I have a surprise for you" I said making her smile at me. She kissed my cheek as she unlocked her phone to show me a picture of Alfonzo, Christian and Eli at the fight.

"They seem to be having fun" I said as I rubbed her thigh. "You'll have fun with me tonight, I promise." She said as she looked out the window.

It was a quiet and comfortable drive to our location which is a beach, the sun is setting which makes the scenery even more beautiful plus Angelina is here so it's even more beautiful.

I turned to look at Angelina who doesn't really look happy which is very weird since she loves beaches. "Nicolas home. I want to go home, this is very thoughtful and beautiful thank you." She said.

I stared at her until she raised her eyebrows clearly on the verge of being agitated. "I searched all of Italy for you. I searched all of Greece for you. I searched all of New York for you. I starved myself over you, I couldn't sleep because of you. I CRIED over you."

"I followed you across the world, I had a gun pointed at a teenage boy over you-"

"Take. Me. Home." She said as she walked up to me cutting me off. "No." I said. Her eye twitched as she stood there staring at me.

"We are going to stay here until we finish talking about our relationship." I said. The beach is empty the only thing here is us and the waves crashing.

"I want to go home-" I reached into my pocket and threw the cars keys somewhere far landing in the sand, she turned around and looked in the direction I just threw the keys in then turned around and faced me.

"Fine. Fine you want to talk let's talk." She said as she took off her heels making her return to her normal height, "You up and left because you thought I got someone pregnant." I said.

"I know what I did." She said making me stare at her as she crossed her arms against her desk. "Angelina this is serious." I said making her exhale as she dropped her arms and stomped her foot in the stand.

"You are literally ruining my plan!" She said as she flung her purse at me and I caught it. "Nicolas someone from the hospital you own called saying she is an ob-gyn and she said your name and Ava's name. Then she said pregnancy, what was I supposed to think?" She asked.