chapter one

A N G E L I N A

"Fuck me." I mumbled as I finally caved in opening my eyes, I sat up and stared at the window that has been shining sunlight onto my face for the past thirty fucking minutes.

I rubbed my face as I laid back down and made myself comfortable trying to go back to sleep but that didn't work. Once I am awake, I am awake for the rest of the day.

I sat up kicking the covers off myself, I made my way into my closet as I yawned. I picked out my outfit and dropped it on my bed then walked back into my bathroom.

I started my shower and set it to a hot setting, I pulled my shirt up a little bit as I heard footsteps

I started my shower and set it to a hot setting, I pulled my shirt up a little bit as I heard footsteps. I know for a fact I sent all my guards home so I should be the only person in this house.

I sighed as I put my shirt back down and opened a drawer, I grabbed a gun and placed the bullets inside. I grabbed a knife as I cocked my gun and walked out of my bathroom as the intruder walked inside with his back facing me.

Before he turn around I cocked the gun to the back of his head "Do not fucking move." I said making them chuckle.

Is this guy serious right now?

He turned around quickly slapping the gun out my hand I gave him an elbow to the throat took the knife holding it up to his throat.

He looked up making me sigh "Christopher literally what the fuck?" I asked.

C H R I S T O P H E R

I smiled as I put my hands in the air "Surprise." I said as I waved my hands in the air. Angelina stood there clearly upset, I am guessing she just woke up based on how she looks.

"You don't know how to knock?" She asked as she removed the knife from my throat. I pushed myself to stand up and lay down on the bed. "It's not like you were busy or getting laid virgin mary" I said as I began to laugh.

She slowly turned around staring at me making my laugh turn into a cough. I shut up as she walked into her bathroom.

Indecisive is a word I would use to describe my little sister, she changes her room every five days because she can not commit to something.