chapter five

N I C O L A S

"That's Mr.Romano himself!"

I got out of my car as I looked at the line that is coming out of my club and is going all the day down the street.

I closed the door as I locked it, I own the hottest club in Italy. The name is Romano's which sounds like a restaurant but I was drunk when I made it and I don't care to change it.

When you first walk inside you are in the main area which where you can get drinks and where the dance floor is, there are two stripper poles in the front with the dj booth.

There are a few seats at the sides of the room, I nodded at my men who are here as security. They opened the door for us allowing us to go inside they cleared a pathway for me, Luciano and Alfonzo which led to the private section.

The private section has booths you can close or booths where everyone and anyone can see you, there is bar here with a dance floor and 4 stripper poles in the front.

They cleared another pathway which led us to the vip section, it's somewhat the same as the vip section but there is a stage that has strippers dancing on it and all the booths in here can close.

I always use this section for my business meetings or whenever I am finalizing a deal.

I waved my hand in the air and my men walked away back to their positions, I walked up to the bar making the bartender get scared. "I will be in booth number one. Send drinks to that booth all night." I said which made him get started on the drinks.

I walked to booth number one to see that Luciano and Alfonzo have already brought three strippers inside with them, in booth one which is my booth there is three stripper poles. It is more of a room than a booth since there is a lot of seating area.

I closed the curtains as I walked around Luciano who is throwing money at one of them, I sat down as a woman dressed in panties and a bra walked inside with our drinks. She placed it down on the table then walked away.

I grabbed my drink and leaned back as I watched the stripper  in front of me do her little tricks on the pole, I have been here for the past thirty minutes I thought seeing other woman would get her out of my mind but now I only want to see her more.

I took the last shot of tequila and rolled my head around cracking my neck, "Get out." I said as I stopped the music making everyone look at me.

I raised my eyebrows, and they still stared "Get the fuck out!" I said with my voice slightly raising which made them grab some money off the floor as they ran out.

I looked over to see Luciano and Alfonzo staring at me clearly confused, "What the fuck are you two looking at?" I asked them as they sat down next to me making me rub my face.

"You need to get over yourself the girl you saw was probably just really fucking hot. Nothing special Nicolas I don't doubt that she is not thinking about you right now, you are the il capo of the italian mafia she probably ran away because of who you are. Here you are sulking over a woman you've only seen once." Luciano said all in one, he grabbed the tequila bottle then grabbed a new glass he poured some inside then handed it to me.

I looked at it then raised it up to my mouth but Alfonzo yanked it away from me "It's people like you that ruin people's lives" He said to Luciano making him roll his eyes.