chapter ten

A N G E L I N A

"The last time someone called a meeting Angelina, I do not have to tell you what happened at that meeting."

The last meeting that included all the mafia dons ended with only two countries still having dons out of one hundred and ninety five countries.

The meeting ended in seven minutes and two people walked out alive. My great great whatever times like six and Italy's were the people who walked out alive.

I lifted up my head grabbing my pillow I flung it at Alina hitting her as I made myself comfortable. "Stop undermining the choices I make, I have been in this mafia life long enough to know what I am doing."

"I am not saying that you don't." She said as I leaned against my headboard. "You have been undermining my decisions" I said as I rubbed my face.

"Is this about Italy man?" She asked. "Do not bring him up. I want my ipad" I said making her roll her eyes as she gave it to me.

I brought up the invite list to see that Italy said that they would come. I remember granting them permission to enter New York last night so this should be fun.

I wonder how he is going to react when he sees me unless that dying person on the floor told him.

I can hear feet making their way to my room making me rub my face. Christopher walked inside making me raise my eyebrows "Are you sure about this?" He asked.

"The reason why it was a bloodbath is because the king did not have full control and no one knew how to handle themselves. It has been more than six decades, I called this meeting for the sake of everyone's mafia so if they choose to kill each other so be it."

He sighed as he sat down on the end of my bed making me hiss at him so he immediately stood up. "Eva misses you." He said making me nod.

"I will see her when I can Christopher." I said, "Such a terrible best friend" He said as he walked over to my door.

"You can leave now" I said as I stood up. He walked out of my room while I walked into the washroom, I did what I needed to do in there and changed into a robe.

I answered Eva's call and put her on speaker, "Hi! I am pregnant, fat and your brother won't get me chocolate covered gummy worms." She said.

"Those don't exist. I am going to a mafia meeting what colour should I wear?" I asked as I walked into my closet, Eva and Christopher got married when they both turned eighteen.

He loves her a lot and they have a child named Christopher jr, does my mom like Eva? No. Does my like Christopher jr? She is starting to.

"Hmm. A red jumpsuit.....now I want an apple" She said making me walk over to the red side of my closet, "How is my little shit?" I asked.

"Do not refer to my unborn child as a little shit" She said as she laughed and I found an outfit. "Fine" I said.

"And he or she is active" Truth be told, Eva does not want another child. Christopher did so she gave him another one.

She talked to me as I got ready, I can hear footsteps approaching my door and they are light so it's Alina. "We are running late" Alina said as she walked inside.