chapter thrity seven

N I C O L A S

I unbuttoned my suit jacket as I sat down, it's time for Angelina to be sworn in as the new leader of the Greek mafia.

Two days ago Damon's funeral was held, Angelina would sneak off a lot to be alone because she wanted to let her feelings out without letting someone view her as weak.

As of right now, security level is at one hundred. No one can come in or leave without either Angelina, Christopher or Alina knowing.

This is a when you leave, you leave for good. The dress code varies between women and men, Damon already had a plan set for the ceremony which meant everything has already been planned down to what everyone wears.

Men have to wear suits that are dark blue and the women would have to wear red. I have not seen Angelina all morning which makes sense since today is a busy day for her.

I went to the location for the ceremony with Alfonzo and Alex somewhat early, I walked to the front of the auditorium to see we are seated next to Angelina's mom.

"Ah hola Nicolas" She said as she stood up and we hugged, I kissed both of her cheeks then unbuttoned my suit jacket as I took off my sunglasses.

I was about to sit down just as Christopher walked down to me "Where is Angelina?" He asked as I sat down. I raised an eyebrow, "Why are you asking me? You were supposed to be with her this whole morning?" I said.

He made a weird face making me stand up which made him stand up straight "Fine, I lost her." He said making Sophia and Alfonzo stand up.

"How in the bloody hell do you lose your little sister?" Sophia whisper asked as she hit his arm. "She probably ducked away to hide from everyone and let out some feelings." I said trying to reassure Soph.

Me and Christopher split up searching for her for about twenty minutes now, I walked into the meeting room looking around then looked at the front of the table to see Angelina.

Her hair is straightened almost touching her but, she walked over to me clearly worried allowing me to see that she has a slit in her dress.

"Did I miss it?" She asked making me blink "Huh?" I asked still mesmerized by the goddess standing in front of me.

"You look stunning and you did not miss it" I said as I placed my hand in her waist pulling her closer to me. "You look absolutely stunning." I said as I looked at my watch.

"Thank you" She said, I placed my free hand on her face kissing her softly. She smiled as she wrapped her arms around my neck, she brought her tongue into the kiss making me slide my hands onto her ass.