chapter twenty seven

N I C O L A S

"Are you sure you like it? I could buy you another one?"

She slowly caressed my face making me kiss her hand "Ask me that again and I will make you crash this car" She said making me smile at her.

I grabbed a donut as I reached a red light normally I do not stop at red lights but I have Angelina with me so I stopped. She stared at the bracelet on her arm that is glistening in the dark.

I pulled into my garage parking next to my other cars we both go out of the car and she gave me the empty donut box. "I am in the air" She said as I picked her up.

We made our way over to my room to see Alfonzo standing next to the door wearing his pyjamas. "It is 1am, I have been worried sick." He said as I placed her down.

"Alfonzo piss off" I said as Angelina laughed then showed him her wrist he gasped, "This is why you spent so much time in the jewelry-"

I hit his arm making him shut up he waved at us as he walked away, I opened the door for Angelina allowing her to walk inside. "We have another date tomorrow- well today but you get it." I said.

"Really? Where?" She asked as I closed the door "It is a surprise" I said as she walked up to me. She kissed me making me smile as I kissed her back, I pulled away and kissed her cheek.

"I am going to take a quick shower" She said, her quick shower lasted for an hour and forty five minutes. I sighed as I got into bed and she walked out of the washroom wearing a tank top and cotton shorts on.

She made her way over to bed then crawled on top of me "Hi" She whispered as she hovered over me "Quick shower?" I asked.

"Yes" She said as she stuck out her tongue making me suck it into my mouth as I placed my hands on her waist. I flipped us over as she wrapped her legs around me keeping in place.

I pulled away and kissed her cheek "Let me take a shower" I said as I kissed her cheek. "I'll be back" I said as I kissed her one last time before she unwrapped her legs.

I walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower as I called one of my men. "Today by noon everything should be set up and ready to go." The person said as they answered.

"I do not want this to go to shit. So for the sake of your life and many others, hopefully you do not fuck up." I said, "Yes Mr.Romano" He said making me hang up.

I did what I had to do in the shower which lasted for forty five minutes, I wrapped a towel around my waist as I walked out of the bathroom.

I glanced at Angelina who is gawking at me "Like what you see?" I asked, "You have a lot of tattoos" She said as I walked into my closet. "I have a high pain tolerance" I said.

I got dressed wearing my boxers and sweatpants I walked back out and got into bed with her. She turned herself to face me immediately putting her lips on mine.

Every time her lips touch mine it fulfils me, she pulled me in closer as she put her hand on my face making our kiss more intense.

She pulled away swiping her tongue against my bottom lip before putting it in my mouth, she rolled over on top of me then quickly pulled away once she felt my bulge.