𝟷𝟺.

warnings: mentions of violence, blood
short chapter :)

warnings: mentions of violence, bloodshort chapter :)

"Luke, let me down!"

Spencer breaks out of Luke's hold, straightening his gray button down, little splatters of blood coloring the shirt red. Luke had dragged him outside, the rest of the team following. The air is cold, but Spencer doesn't really feel it as he walks over to Y/n. She's crying—tears still streaming down her face. Her forehead cut reopened, little streams of blood leaking down her face into her eyebrow.

He bends down, his hands moving to gently cup her face. He doesn't want to hurt her. His eyes search her face, noticing the way she winces when he touches her jaw. He moves that hand away, eyes resting on her neck. Her older bruises are going to have new ones from how hard Owen was choking her.

"Hey, it's just me," he whispers, her tear-filled eyes flicking up to rest on his.

Her right hand moves to grasp his, and she holds it up, her eyes flicking down to it. "You're hurt."

Spencer hadn't even registered the pain in his knuckles, but he can already see the dark purple bruises starting to form on his knuckles. He exhales, shaking his head.

"I'm fine. Are you okay?" He asks her, his hand still holding her face.

Y/n pauses for a moment before shaking her head, her bottom lip trembling as her eyes flick back up to Spencer's.

"What the fuck is going on?" Luke asks from behind Spencer.

"Luke, why don't you use that big brain of yours and deduce what the fuck just happened," Tara says, her eyes flicking from Y/n to Spencer to the inside of the bar.

Spencer stands up, Y/n's hand still holding Spencer's. Luke looks at Y/n, noticing the cut on her forehead and the bruise starting to form on her jaw. He clenches his jaw before clenching his hands into fist, looking toward the bar.

"I'll fucking kill him," he says, his voice dropping an octave. "I'm going to fucking kill him."

"Luke, calm down," JJ says, her voice soft. "No one is killing anybody tonight."

"But he hurt—"

"Luke," Spencer whispers. Luke's eyes flick to Spencer's face, and he shakes his head. "Please."

Luke's jaw clenches again, looking away from Spencer, an annoyed look on his face. Prentiss meets Spencer's eye, and Spencer gives her a subtle nod. Prentiss' lips turn into a deep frown, and her eyes flick to Y/n, her face filling with concern.

"Y/n..." She trails off, her voice a whisper.

Y/n gives her a small smile through her tears, her hand still grasping Spencer's tightly. Spencer ignores the pain in his hand from her grasp.