𝟾.

short chapter, sorry!!

"No, the original Star Trek was supposed to be named 'Wagon Train to the Stars'; it was supposedly going to be named that because of the popular nineteen-fifty-seven western called 'Wagon Train'

"No, the original Star Trek was supposed to be named 'Wagon Train to the Stars'; it was supposedly going to be named that because of the popular nineteen-fifty-seven western called 'Wagon Train'."

Luke looks at Spencer, raising his eyebrows. "Well, be glad they didn't name it that. That's a stupid name."

Spencer laughs, shaking his head. "I mean, you're right. I probably still would've watched it though. Westerns are pretty neat. I used to want to be a cowboy."

"Oh, really? Lover boy wanted to dominate the West?"

Spencer shoves Luke with his elbow, the two of them laughing as they enter the bullpen. "Shut up."

Spencer heads over to his desk, throwing his bag strap off of him before setting it by his desk. He looks around the office, watching Luke walk over to his desk, greeted by a kiss from Garcia, both of them talking. JJ's on her phone, no doubt talking to Will; Tara by her desk, already immersed in paperwork. Rossi's office door is shut. The only person missing is Y/n.

Worry immediately runs through Spencer at your absence. You're normally here before him, already working on paperwork. And after the conversation the two of you had yesterday, his worry spikes, sweat immediately coating his palms.

He walks up the tiny steps to Prentiss' office, knocking on the door with his knuckles.

"Come in!"

Spencer opens the wooden door, hazel eyes landing on Prentiss' face. "Hey."

"What's up?" She asks, looking up from her desk.

"Do you know where Y/n is today?" He asks, trying not to show his concern, keeping his voice level.

"Uh, yeah, she called really early and said she was sick, so she was taking the day off," his boss answers.

Spencer feels like his internal organs are literally twisting around themselves, and he nods, keeping a fake smile on his face. "Oh, okay, yeah. Just wondering."

He backtracks out of Prentiss' office, shutting the door behind him before walking back over to his desk. He can't help but feel extremely fucking worried about Y/n isn't here. There's no way she's sick. She was fine yesterday.

He chews on the inside of his cheek as he sits down, running his fingers through his hair. What if he did something to her? Like really hurt her?

He pulls out his phone, hesitating before typing at the screen.

𝙷𝚎𝚢, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚖 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗! 𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚞𝚜 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠.