Part 33

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part. Sorry for making y'all wait so long. I was supposed to edit it but then i had to get my new glasses and never did it. So sorry if this has a lot of mistakes.

Mai POV

The Next Day

I woke up to little knocks on the door and I looked over at me and Yoongi's room door. And it was Sekani standing there with her teddy bear. And I got up and opened the door.

"I'm hungry." She said making me laugh.

"I was about to get up. Go wake daddy up." I said and she ran over to the bed hopping on it and bouncing on Yoongi. And he woke up and sighed and looked at me.

"I can tell you are the reasoning for my rude awakening." Yoongi said making me laugh.

"Whatever. Can you give her a bath. I have to wash August." I said and he nodded getting up picking up Sekani.

I went to August's room and picked him up. And gave him a bath and put him in some clothes. Me and Yoongi are supposed to be going to a photoshoot he has and then going to this cake place to get our cakes designed and shit. So they can ready when we decide to have the wedding.

We plan on having the wedding in the summer, and it's late falll now. Which I know doesn't leave us a whole lot of time. But he just needs to get a suit and get invitations mailed out. I need a dress. And we're supposed to be going to see people today about a venue.

As Yoongi said 'everything is gonna go fine'.

When we got Sekani and Augsust baths and everything was sorted.

We took a shower. No we didn't do anything you nasty ass perverts.

And we did our routine and got dressed. I wore this.

I did my wig and did this

I did my nails and did this