Part 30

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

Mai POV

After I got all my groceries I of curse had to carry them myself of Sekani's little boney ass would have fell over.

"Babes you can't carry anything. You're too small." I said putting the groceries in the trunk.

"Mommy." She whined pouting.

"Here." I said giving her some gummy bears and quieted right down and I picked her up and put her in the car and strapped her in. And got in the car and drove back home.

When I pulled up Yoongi was opening the door with August's head laying on his shoulder sleeping. And I got out the car.

"Aww. You got him to take a nap." I said making him roll his eyes.

"It was hell. I don't know how you do this shit." He said giving me August and I laughed.

I took him and got Sekani out of the backseat and went in the house and laid August down while Yoongi brung the bags in the house.

And put them away for me.

"Babe I saw this really cute place. That makes wedding cakes." Yoongi said putting stuff in the fridge.

"Yoongi just calm down with the wedding stuff. We haven't talked about anything. We haven't talked about colors for the theme, I haven't looked at dresses, we haven't even decided what type of cake we want. Or a budget." I said sighing.

"What damn budget? Budget for what? What have money to have 10 weddings." He said making me laugh.

"That doesn't mean we should go out and spend unnecessary money on it." I said.

"You know what? We'll talk about the wedding when we get back from the interview. Does that sound good? Because, I personally do no care about the details. Or the cake. Or the theme. Or even your dress." He said.

"Wow. Real considerate." I said laughing.

"I just wanna marry you already. I'm sick of people calling you my girlfriend. No. You're supposed to be my wife." He said making me laugh.

"Okay Yoongi. But I do care about the details. I want it to be a moment to remember. I care about my dress, and the colors, and the cake. I care about all of that. I wanna take pictures in my dress like the bad bitch I am." I said making him laugh.

"Okay. And you can do all that. We have to plan it fast though, I'm getting impatient." He said making me laugh again.

"Fine Yoongi. We'll discuss this shit when we get back. But we have to figure out a date." I said.

"We're gonna be inside anyway." He said.

"I know but I wanna run outside into the limo. And ride off in the sunset like they do in the movies." I said smiling and he laughed.

"So fucking dramatic." He said rolling his eyes.

Yoongi got Sekani and August and we went upstairs and I changed my outfit. Because I don't wanna go out walking in the city and look bummy.

I got dressed and wore this.

I did my wig and did this.

I did my nails and did this

I did my makeup and put on my lipgloss

"Yoongi. Is this too much? Are you cool with this?" I asked him.

"You can wear what you want. If other people wanna get killed trying to touch you. That's on them." Yoongi said shrugging.

"And that's that on that." I said flipping my hair and he laughed.

I got my stuff and got August putting him in the carrier and I got his bag and held Sekani's hand as we walked downstairs. And Yoongi was on the phone with his manager telling her we were on our way to the interview.

We got in the car and drove there and when we got there some people knew Yoongi had an interview there because it was a live interview. So some of his fans were out there.

Yoongi made sure I got through safely with Sekani and August and we went inside and they took him to hair and makeup. And I sat on the side rocking August's carrier and playing with Sekani.

"Okay. I'm going up there." He said kissing me.

"Good luck." I said smacking his butt and he glared at me making me laugh. But smacking his butt is like my favorite sport. It's funny to see his face.

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed this part. Even though i know i ended it off weird.

Check out my other works. Smuts. Spilled Milk. BTS reactions and scenarios. And if you haven't already which I don't know why you wouldn't have. But read The Drug Dealer 1, and 2.

Love you!😘😘😘😘