Part 26

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part. I'm not apologizing for leaving you bitches on a cliffhanger. I'm really not. Y'all knew I was a bitch from day 1. So don't be surprised🤷🏾‍♀️

Yoongi POV

I was looking at Mai and she looked like she was blacking out. And then she was just knocked out. And then I didn't hear crying that I heard the first time when Sekani was born. So I was confused and scared and didn't really know what to do.

The got the baby breathing. And when I heard him crying a big weight was lifted off my chest. But when I looked over and saw Mai not breathing. And they said she unresponsive. It felt like a car hit me.

"Oh my God. Mai." I said and they made me go out the room.

I was pacing outside the door and then sat down not knowing what to think or what to do.

I have my son. And he's okay. But what am I supposed to do without Mai. She literally does everything for me. Without me asking. And she never complains about doing those things either.

She is my everything and more. She's such a good mom. Such a good girlfriend. And I feel like I never do enough for her. And I really don't wanna lose her.

They took the baby to another room to run tests on him and get him cleaned up and get his weight and measurements and I watched them. And admired him. But I also couldn't get my mind off of Mai.

"Min Yoongi?" They called for me and I ran over there.

"Is she okay? Is she breathing? Is she awake? Is she gonna be okay?" I asked just asking a whole bunch of questions.

"She fainted from loss of blood. And she we almost lost her. But she's fine. She's awake. You can see her." They said leading me to her.

And I ran over to her.

"Are you okay? Why the fuck did you do that to me?" I said making her laugh.

"I didn't do it on damn purpose. I don't give a fuck about you. Where is my damn son?" She asked looking at the nurses and I laughed.

They brung him in there and I gave her the baby.

"Oh my God. You are one cute ass baby. I did that." Mai said making me laugh.

"You mean me. He gets his looks for me." I said rolling my eyes.

"Uh Uh. Look you see those dimples. Who the hell does he get that from?" She asked making me laugh.

"He cute as hell. Ain't nobody gone fuck with you." She said kissing his head.

"What are you going to name him?" The nurse asked and I looked at Mai. And she smiled all wide.

"Oh goodness." I said sighing already knowing the evil wheels in her little head were spinning.

"August." She said making me laugh.

"You did not." I said making her laugh.

"His name is August." She said and I covered my mouth laughing.

"Wow. Give me my son." I said taking him from her. And she laughed.

Mai POV

I wanted to name him August because...why the hell not. I think it's cute. August and Sekani. The cutest siblings ever.

And because Yoongi's stage name is Agust D. So our baby could always be connected to Yoongi somehow.

"Give me my baby. And go get Sekani and my mom." I said taking August away from him and he ran out to go get them. But came back with Sekani, my mom, Namjoon, Jin, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung, Masika, and Jungkook, Peaches, and Derek. The whole damn family.

"Since when do you bitches get here?" I asked and they laughed.

"Since when your mother called us." Jimin said.

"Mom. What the hell. How do you have their numbers?" I asked.

"Stop worrying about what the fuck I am doing. Mind your motherfucking business. Damn."She said making me sigh.

"Goodness. One of you better not be flirting or trying to fuck my mother." I said pointing at them.

"God no." Jimin said making me chuckle to myself and my mom got wide eyes.

"You're not really my cup of tea either Jimin." My mom said making me laugh.

"And why not?" He said.

"Cause you gay as hell." He said making us all laugh.

"Anyway. What did you name my nephew?" Derek asked.

"August." I said.

"That is so cute. Let me hold the baby." My mom said and I gave her the baby and she held him and they all held him. And gave the baby back to me.

"Sekani. Come here." I said reaching for her hand and she grabbed it and I pulled her up on the bed with me.

"This is your brother." I said and she smiled.

"He's tiny." She said looking at me.

"So are you." I said rolling my eyes and she laughed.

She leaned down and looked at him and kissed his forehead making me smile.

"Aww. Clap. Clap. Clap." I said and she clapped making me laugh.

I have 2 kids now. And I don't know what to think at this point. I'm really stuck with Yoongi. Like now I can't get away.

After everyone else left Sekani and Yoongi of course stayed.

The nurse came in and had me walk because my legs really fucking hurt.

"I'm walking again." I said dancing and Yoongi laughed at me.

"Good. Then you can take this baby. Because he's crying and I don't know what to do." He said making me laugh and I took the baby and calmed him down.

I taught Yoongi to feed him and hold him the correct way. And burp him. And change his diaper. Because Yoongi never changed Sekani's diapers or fed her when she was a newborn.

"Yoongi. If you drop this baby. I am gonna fucking murder in the hostpital." I said making him laugh.

"I'm sorry. This shit is hard." He said.

"Go ask the nurse if I can leave. I wanna take a shower in my own home." I said taking the baby and Yoongi left.

And when he came back he said the nurse said I could leave. So I cleaned my vagina even though touching it felt like hell.

I put my other clothes on and tied up my hair in a messy bun. And helped Yoongi put August in the carrier.

"Even thought you just had a baby. And you were just crying and shit. You still look really pretty." Yoongi said making me laugh.

"Never speak of it." I said making him laugh.

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed this part.

Check out my other works. Smuts. Spilled Milk. BTS reactions and scenarios. And if you haven't already which I don't know why you wouldn't have. But read The Drug Dealer 1, and 2.

Love you!😘😘😘😘