Part 23

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

Mai POV

The Next Day

I woke up to my stomach hurting. And I knew something wasn't right. It didn't feel right.

"Ow. Shit. Yoongi." I said hitting him and he woke up.

"What's wrong? What's wrong?" He asked sitting up.

"My stomach hurts. It doesn't feel right." I said groaning.

"Okay let's go to the hostpital. Go get dressed." Yoongi said quickly getting up and ran to Sekani's room to get her.

I put some clothes and just threw this on.

"Yoongi. Yoongi. Hurry up." I said sitting on the bed panting. And Yoongi quickly put his shirt on and tying his shoes. He got Sekani and we left.

"What hurts?" He asked.

"My stomach." I said groaning.

We got to the hostpital and they took me to the emergency room and got me checked. And did a quick check of the baby.

"His heart stopped for a couple of seconds. And he was kicking and moving around. And that's what caused your pain." She explained and I started tearing up because I thought the next thing she was about to say was he passed away.

"But luckily. It got back up again. And he is fine now. But it was good you came here." She said and I calmed down.

We got our stuff and left and when we got in the car I took a deep breath calming myself down. And Yoongi rubbed my thigh.

"Babe relax. He's fine now." He said.

"I don't know how you're so fucking calm. His heart stopped. And it's all my fucking fault." I said crying but quickly wiped my face because Sekani was in the car.

And I saw my mother cry way too much as a kid and it scared the fuck out of me every time. And I don my wanna do that to Sekani.

"Babe calm down." He said.

"I just wanna go home." I said and Yoongi knew what the problem was. So he just held my hand as he drove home.

When we got there I took Sekani in her room so she could lay down. Because this was a little earlier than she would normally wake up I know she was still tired.

And I went in the room with Yoongi.

"Come here babe." Yoongi said and I walked over to him already staffing to cry. And he held me in his arms.

"What is wrong? He is fine." He said.

"But he could have died. And it would have been all my fault. He hasn't even come yet and I've already been a bad mom." I said crying into Yoongi's chest.

"You're an amazing mom. It wasn't your fault. If you didn't feel like something wasn't right we would have never went to the hostpital. And something could have possibly been wrong with him. He's fine." He said.

"I don't get why you're so calm. You were more excited about the baby than I was." I said.

"Because he's fine now. And I don't wanna cry in front of you. When I cry in front of you, you start panicking like the world is ending." He said making me laugh.

"It might as well be if you start crying." I said making him laugh.

"I'm gonna make breakfast. You just sit down." He said.

"Excuse me?" I said.

"I'm gonna cook breakfast." He said getting up.

"Oh no. I'll take my chances standing. I'll cook dinner. Come on." I said getting up and he laughed.

"You don't trust my cooking?" He asked.

"If I'm being really honest with you. No. I don't." I said shaking my head and he laughed.

"Wow." He said going downstairs with me.

I went in the kitchen while Yoongi sat in the living room watching TV.

And I cooked breakfast while watching my little shows on the TV in there. And I brung him his food.

"Oh hell no. I was gonna come in there and get it. You've done enough. Sit down." Yoongi said taking his plate and pulling me to sit down.

"Yoongi." I whined.

"Nope. I don't wanna hear it. I'll bring you, your food." He said putting his plate on the table and I sighed. Why must he be like this? All caring and shit. This the type of shit that makes me wanna smack him upside his damn head.

be brung back my plate and brung me some orange juice.

"Thank you babe." I said kissing his cheek.

"It's literally the least I could do." He said making me laugh.

After we ate like an hour later I went upstairs and got Sekani. And brung her downstairs and fed her and played her games with her and watched her videos with her.

And my mother started calling me.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Mai. This is gonna sound crazy as fuck. And you're gonna get mad." She said I immediately got annoyed.

"Oh my fucking God. What is it?" I asked.

"Okay. I already know you're not gonna wanna go. But Taeyong's—"

"Nope. I don't wanna hear shit about it. I don't give a fuck." I said shaking my head.

"Mai. Just let me damn finish. Taeyong's mother wants you to come. Because it's Taeyong's birthday today. As you probably know." She said.

"Really? I forgot." I said rolling my eyes.

"Mai. Please. She wants you to come with her, his dad, and his family to put flowers and shit as his grave stone." She explained.

"Do I have to? I mean the way I see that isn't Sekani's dad. And it never was. So I don't really know why I even have any strings attached him at this point." I said shrugging.

"Mai. Just go. His mother is gonna complain. And make a big deal about it. You should just go." Yoongi said.

"Oh my God. Fine. I don't know why I always have to be there, and be there for his parents and family. When he was the one who was abusing me. But whatever. I'll come. But if I hear one person try to undermine the pain he put me through. I'm leaving." I said.

"Okay. I'll tell her that. And if it makes you feel any better. If his mother get's slick with you. I'll drop that bitch. Right on her sons grave." She said.

"Woah mom. Damn. Take it down a couple notches or two. I didn't need all that. The man already dead." I said making her laugh.

"Just get dressed. And come pick me up. Dress nice please. Don't wear no casual clothes. Be respectful." She said.

"I moved out, got a rich nigga. What makes you think I'm wearing casual clothes anymore." I said making her laugh.

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed this part. I know what you're thinking. Why the hell would I make Mai go over there. But I wanna add some drama and shit.

Check out my other works. Smuts. Spilled Milk. BTS reactions and scenarios. And if you haven't already which I don't know why you wouldn't have. But read The Drug Dealer 1, and 2.

Love you!😘😘😘😘