Part 18

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

Mai POV

Month Later

Today is the day we are moving into the new house. We have the furniture and stuff. The walls have been painted. All we need to do is get the furniture in, and unpack and decorate and hook up TV's. And Yoongi going to remodel his studio.

But I always get excited moving somewhere new just to be in a new environment.

But in other news Yoongi has forgot all about the baby stuff. But we have been fucking a lot lately because we both have been wanting to. I have stopped taking birth control. Which I have not told Yoongi because I don't wanna call it trying for a baby. Because I don't want him to get disappointed the first time around if I don't get pregnant. Because he'll feel bad.

I know we have Sekani and he considers Sekani his own. And treats her like his own. And she calls him daddy and genuinely believes that's her dad. But I know he wants to have his own kid. And not only do I wanna have another kid myself, but I wanna give him another baby. Because he's such a good dad.

But I just wanna pop up and surprise him when I do get pregnant. Because I have been on birth control for so long and Yoongi has never worn a condom when he was with me. So he just comes in me which is good for me, so he won't notice anything.

But when we get all the boxes in the house I'm gonna go to Jungkook's house and take the pregnancy test. I kinda want Jungkook to be the first one to know because me and Jungkook are really close.

And Derek is on a vacation with Jimin. And Taehyung told me Masika has been really moody since she's pregnant. And I get it. Yoongi told me I was rather mean when I was pregnant with Sekani. But can you blame a pregnant woman for being a little mean? There is a whole ass baby growing in her stomach, sitting on her bladder, making her sick, causing heart burn, causing her to eat more, and pee more, throw up, and let's not forget the nervousness of actually having the baby.

After me and Yoongi gave Sekani a bath and got her dressed and ready for the day. We took a shower and did our routine and got dressed. I wore this.

I just put on lipgloss

I just put on lipgloss. Cause I never leave the house with it. And started helping Yoongi put the boxes in the Uhaul.

We quickly broke down the bed since we were gonna have to break it down anyway. Even though we got a new bed, and a head headboard.

And we brought the rest of the boxes down.

But Sekani was whining about having to put all her toys int he box because she wanted to play with them so she started throwing a tantrum.

"Hey. Don't start that. Get up. You can play with your toys when we get to the new house." I said picking her up and she was still whining.

We got the last boxes and put them in the Uhaul and got in the car and drove to the house.

Movers helped us bring stuff in and put stuff together. And after they did they left. And Yoongi changed the locks on all the doors. And I put up curtains and shit. Because the new house isn't like the old one. In Yoongi's old house the house didn't really have any walls. It was all windows if you get what I mean.

So he didn't need or want curtains. But this one there are windows, it's just the whole wall isn't widow.

The downstairs still had a black and white theme. Because that's what Yoongi insisted on. He liked the dark theme. And me I didn't know what else theme it could have been so I just agreed. The walls downstairs are white, and the walls upstairs are black.

And I put up a case so when Yoongi wins more awards. He can put all his awards in there. So they aren't all over the place and get ruined.

I went in Sekani's room and started putting her bed together and painting the last finishing touches on her walls for her and she watched me.

She had a ceiling fan so on the ceiling fan I put butterfly lights that hung from the ceiling fan to make it light up when I turned the light off for her at night.

I helped her set up all her toys and shit. And she just stayed in her room the rest of the day playing and enjoying her new room.

And me and Yoongi put our bed together and put some of our clothes away in the drawers. but the real job was for tomorrow when we had  to figure out where to put our clothes in the walk in closet. Cause the closet was now like 5x bigger.

But it was getting late and I told Yoongi that Jungkook had to give me something so I could over there and take the pregnancy test.

"Okay see you later babe." Yoongi said kissing me.

"See you. Love you." I said blowing kisses as I ran to the door.

"Love you too." Yoongi said right before I closed the door.

I got in my car and drove to CVS and got a whole bunch of pregnancy test. I got what felt like the whole shelf of the tests because you can never be too sure.

I paid and went to Jungkook's house.

"Come on come on. I'm so excited." Jungkook said and I laughed.

I opened the box and went in the bathroom and took the test and we waited like 3 minutes for the result.

"What does it say?" Jungkook asked me.

"It's positive." I said.

"Wait. Wait. Before you get your hopes up. Take all of them first." He said and I nodded agreeing. Because the first one is almost never correct.

I took them all and we waited.

"They're all positive!" I said jumping up and down and Jungkook hugged me.

"I'm gonna be an uncle. For the second time." He said making me laugh.

"How are you gonna tell Yoongi?" He asked me.

"I really don't know. I don't know why I should bust in the house and just say surprise shawty. I'm pregnant. Or if I should figure out a cute way to say it." I said getting my phone.

"You should tell him as soon as possible. He'll probably start crying." He said making me laugh.

"No he won't. Yoongi almost never cries." I said rolling my eyes.

"If you put him in the right situation he will. And you're having another baby. He'll definitely start crying." He said making me laugh again.

"I'm so excited. I'll tell you when I told him. See you little baby." I said hugging him.

"I am nobody's baby. Get the hell out of my house." He said pushing me out making me laugh.

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed this part. I know there wasn't much talking in this part. I just wanted to have you guys know what the house looks like. And get the little pregnancy test out of the way till I find a way to have her tell Yoongi that she is pregnant.

Check out my other works. Smuts. Spilled Milk. BTS reactions and scenarios. The One Night Stand. And if you haven't already which I don't know why you wouldn't have. But read The Drug Dealer 1, and 2.

Love you!😘😘😘😘