Me and my friends walked into hospital and met Mam Amna and Sir Abis who assigned us our wards and gave us the tour of the hospital and told us all the necessary details we needed to know before working here. They both were very polite and kind. Both were in their thirties and married. They were nice and cute couple. We become friends with them as both were quite friendly with us.

A week passed without any sight of the devil aka Hashir Wali khan. I was sitting with my patient in the ward checking her. Suddenly the door  banged open. I jumped from my chair suddenly startled at the sudden entry.
"I'm sorry to scare you like that but you need to go to the meeting room right now."
Mam Amina said coming in and blurting out every word once she entered the ward.

"Ok. But is there any problem?"
I asked looking at her worried face.
"You will know everything once you go there. Now hurry leave"
She replied making me more confuse.
I sighed giving instructions to my patient moved out and went to the meeting room.

When I reached there I saw Hashir sitting there with all of my friends. I looked at my friends and raised my burrows questioningly. They all shrugged at me and Hashir looked up at me. Our eyes locked blue eyes clashing against hazel. He was looking so handsome in his blue jeans and white shirt that I forgot to breathe for a minute. His hair were perfectly jelled on his head while his face has a little stuble and I wanted to feel it under my hands. A sudden clear of throat brought me out of my dreamland.

I looked at Hashir who was smirking clearly knowing that I was checking him out. I blushed hard realising what I was doing. I ducked down my head and said next to Umar who was shooting daggers at Hashir through his eyes.
"Should we start the meeting?"
Hashir spoke after I settled down besides Umar.

"Yes Sir"
All of my friends nodded at him and he started explaining the reason why we were here for the meeting.
"Our hospital's anniversary is coming and every year we celebrate it with a grand party. But this year I want the party to be special since our hospital completed its five years."
Hashir stated looking at us

"I'm giving this responsibility to you guys as every year trainees handle the preparations of the party and this year is no less. The party is going to be on 15th next month the day I started this hospital five years ago. You guys have to handle everything even the venue. I don't want a single mistake. It's a very important event. A lot of donors, celebrities and many important people every year are invited to the party. So everything should be perfect and I'm trusting you on this big responsibility. Is everything clear?"

Hashir asked in stern tone and we all replied in "yes" enthusiastically.
I have heard about this occasion many times when I was doing my mbbs and I already knew that it was a grand occasion and getting this big responsibility was surely an honour for us all.

"Now about the responsibilities, I'm dividing you guys into two groups.
Dr. Zohaib and Dr. Umar will handle the party and venue and the girls will handle all the invitations and function. If there's any problem you can directly ask me or or mam Amna. Is there any problem?"
Hashir explained everything and asked for confirmation and we all nodded our heads and left to our respective wards.

At break time I was sitting alone in staff room busy in my thoughts when suddenly Laiba barged in the room. Only she and I are free this time since the other three have duties this time.
"What was that in the meeting Dua?"
Laiba asked opening the chips packet placed on the table.

"What was what?"
I asked getting confused as I had no idea what the hell she was talking about.
"Why were you frozen looking at
Dr. Hashir?
Laiba asked teasingly and now this was my time to get shocked and flustered.

"It's nothing like that Laiba. You surely know how to exaggerate things. I wasn't frozen I was just confused as why the hell he arranged a sudden meeting."
I said not making the proper eye contact as I didn't wanted to get caught.

"Hmm. Whatever you say Dua. But I'm noticing the way you both look at eachother and not to ignore our first meeting when he said he want to talk to you like you share some relationship with him. Is there something going on between you too?"
She asked and I was sure as hell she should get admission to FBI not the hospital.

"Nothing is going on. I can't believe you right now. I told you Dad told him probably to look out for me and he's doing that it's nothing more"
I told her praying mentally that the curious cat don't question me more and thankfully she didn't and left from there.
I too got up from the room hurriedly as I was getting late fir the ward. I opened the door and was about to run away when my head banged into some wall.

I looked up and it was not the wall but someone's chest more specifically Dr. Hashir's chest. I rolled my eyes in my head why out of all the people in this world I have to bang into him always. I cursed my fate at it and got ready for the scolding but seeing him not moving at all I looked up and he was already looking at me with his deep hazel eyes.

"Aren't you always ready to fall or is this package specially reserved for me since it feels like you purposely do that to get my attention"
Came his rude voice and I starightened up listening to his cold voice.

"It feels like you're doing it on purpose since you always crashed into me"
I gave my sassy reply glaring at him and he too glared at me.
"Mind that tone. You're standing in my hospital"
He said in his stern voice and my temper shot up listening to his venemous words.

"I'm not your slave to do whatever you want me too. Don't you dare try to dominate me"
I nearly screamed at his face and huffing left from there.
He was the most arrogant person I have ever seen in my life but the point that hurts the most is he's only arrogant to me and not to anyone else. He's the most caring and loving person to everyone. But when it comes to me he's always a jerk and that hurts me the most. But then again it's my own fault that he is like that with me. It's only my fault that we're not together.