"No I want to tell you, I need to share it. I couldn't share it with anyone before. Please, hear me out!"

Rey nodded, swallowing audibly. He knew she needed to vent out her piled up emotions so he stayed quite, while she continued,

"I took him to the washroom and he....he misbehaved with me asking me to spent a ...a night with him because his family won't marry him to a ....shameless...girl like me. He wanted me to be ...be his mistress." Rey closed his eyes in anger and pain hearing her, "When I denied and slapped him. His family insulted me and rejected me while he told everyone that I seduced him. Meri family bhi maan gayi. But trust me Reyansh mene aisa kuch ni kiya. Aap jante hai na mujhe... main aisa kabhi ni karungi..."

Taani looked at him, literally begging that she is innocent, and trying to search in his eyes if he also believed everyone else. Whiel Rey was feeling so miserable seeing her giving justification for something he knew she never did.

Holding her face he tried to shush her,

"Taani! Taani, chup bas. I know tumne kuch ni kiya. I believe you. Stop crying please."

Taani stilled hearing his response,

"Aap sach mein mujhpe yakeen karte hai?"

Rey smiled softly,

"Of course I do. You are my finace. My life partner now, why wouldn't I not believe in you. Mujhe pata hai tumne kuch galat ni kiya."

Her sobs ceased a little bit at his words and she heaved a deep sigh of relief,

"Thank you so much Reyansh! At least you trust me. Uss din se mujhe khudse nafrat ho rahi thi, ye sab soch soch kar."

Rey shook his head making her look in his eyes,

"You don't need to be ashamed of anything. Jo hua usme tumhari koi galti nahi hai Taani. If someone is wrong then it's your family and that....that scroundel. Trust me if I get my hands on him...I will kill him."

He said angrily, but surprisingly instead of getting scared of his anger Taani felt secured in his arms. She held his ahnds in hers which were still on her cheeks,

"You don't hate me right?"

He chuckeld at her innocent question before bringing her face closer and kissing her forehead. She closed her eyes in bliss feeling his lips touch her forehead softly. It was such a special moment that both of them encrusted it in their memory. He leaned their foreheads together muttering,

"Does that answer your question?"

Taani smiled softly hearing his words. She nodded still touching her forehad with his. Before she could know, she threw her arms around his shoulder hugging him tightly.

The time stilled along with both of them when their bodies plastered together for the first time. It was their first hug. And it won't be a lie if they say that they felt alive in the moment. So happy, secured, contended and at peace in each other's arms.

His hands travelled towards her head and his fingers entangled in her long strands pulling her closer at the same time caressing her head. She sighed at the feeling, nuzzling her face in his chest. She felt like she finally got her safe place in the cruel world.

Though she vent out all her emotions, but he was still keeping everything inside. His feelings after hearing her story, his anger towards everyone who hurt her, special that bastard who tried to molest her and belittle her. At her parenst for treating her like shit all these years. He was silent just for her sake because he knew she is not yet ready to see his furious side. It would scare her off and that is the last thing he wants to do.