𝐗𝐗𝐕. 𝐍𝐨 𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐲

Start from the beginning

Gia sat down in her first-period class and sat down. Sam had told her what happened with Miguel and Gia couldn't help but be a little disappointed in the girl. She understood that Sam was drunk but now the girl could've ruined a relationship. If it was ruined already.

Robby came into her class and Gia was more than surprised to see him here. He noticed her and she waved him over to the empty seat beside her. "Hey, I didn't know you were going here this year."

"Yeah, Mr. Larusso had enrolled me."

"How are things with him and Sam? I heard what happened."

"It's safe to say he doesn't want me around anymore. He blames me for Sam getting drunk. The only place I thought of to take her was my dad's."

"You had her best interest at heart Robby. Nothing was your fault. Mr. Larusso is just protective over her that's all."

"How do you always know exactly what to say to make me feel better?"

Gia joust shrugged her shoulders. "I guess I'm just that great."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

     Mara sat next to Moon in their first-period class, Math. Ryan was sitting behind her and he was still silent. She could see him constantly wipe at his eyes and she knew he was trying to keep the tears at bay. Mara balled her hands into fists. She wanted to know when she could teach Sam a lesson. No one hurt her brother and got away with it. Tory told her that she would get her turn but Mara didn't even know where the girl was.

     "Good morning, students and faculty." Mara heard over the intercom. "Welcome to a brand-new year at West Valley High. I hope you all had a wonderful summer and are ready to dive back into the school year."

     Moon leaned closer to Mara. "What's wrong with Ryan?"

     Mara turned to her. "He got cheated on."

     "Miguel cheated on him? With who?"

     "Sam. Little bitch can't keep her hands to herself."

     "Mara, Sam was drunk last night. She probably didn't even know what she was doing."

     "You don't accidentally kiss someone Moon. She wanted to kiss him, she still had feelings for him, so when she was drunk she couldn't control herself and acted on those feelings. She's a bitch. End of discussion."

     Moon frowned at the girl's harsh tone and turned back to the front of the room. "You can also purchase tickets for the fall musical, which will be a production of the global hit, Grease."

     Mara pulled out her phone and texted Hawk asking him if he was alright. He texted back quickly telling her he was ok and she didn't need to worry about him.

     "And finally, as we embark upon another academic year, it's important to remember to be tolerant and accepting of all of our peers, regardless of—" There was a loud band over the intercom and Mara sat up. She could hear struggling and everyone looked at each other confused. "Hey, what...You're not supposed to be in here! No! No! Give that back! Ow!" Mara winced at the screeching noise that came from the intercom.