𝐗. 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭

Chapter Ten
FLIP THE SCRIPT

     "When I look around this dojo, I don't see Cobra Kai material

     "When I look around this dojo, I don't see Cobra Kai material. I see losers, I see nerds." Sensei stopped at the front of the room looking over the students that crowded the dojo. "I see a fat kid with a funny hat with his tits popping out. But in my short time as a Sensei, I've also seen some miracles." He looked over at his three returning students who all now sported Cobra Kai gees. "So, maybe there's some hope for you yet. But first, I need to see where you're at. So everybody, fall in!"

     No one moved and Mara realized that no one else knew what Sensei meant.

     "That means line up!" Everyone started to form 3 lines behind Mara, Miguel, and Aisha, and they all facepalmed. "No, not line up in a line. Lines. Get in lines."

     Demetri stuck his head out of Aisha's row. "You mean like, rows?"

     Sensei covered his face with his hands as everyone reorganized themselves into rows. Mara was at the front in between Miguel and Aisha. Eli was a few rows over in the middle of his row and Demetri was beside him. Mara turned around to give both boys an encouraging smile and turned back to the front.

     "Fighting positions!" Sensei yelled out. Everyone followed his instructions getting into position, some sloppier than others. "Jab punch." Some kids started to do it but Sensei warned them only to go when he said so. "Hiyah! Hiyah! Hiyah! Hiyah! Come on. Stand straight. Plant your feet in there. Hiyah! Are you sure you're right-handed? Hiyah! Hiyah! Come on, Tits, you can do better than that. You got weight use it. Ready? Hiyah! Hiyah! Hiyah! Hey, Lip." Eli looked around pretending to be confused but everyone already knew who sensei was talking about. Mara hoped Sensei didn't go too out of line.

     "Yeah, you. The one with the freaky lip. Who do you think I'm talking to?" Mara inhaled sharply and bit her lip to keep from speaking out.

     "Excuse me, uh, Mr. Lawrence," Demetri spoke up. Mara looked down knowing this wasn't going to end well.

     "Sensei Lawrence!" Aisha corrected him from beside Mara.

     Demetri just shrugged his shoulders. "You really shouldn't make fun of someone's physical appearance." Mara knew Demetri had Eli's best interest at heart but these were one of the times where he should try and not speak.

     "Is that so? So, I'm not supposed to mention his lip at all?"

     "Well, yeah." Demetri looked around to see if people would agree with him but everyone either looked away and dropped their gazes to the floor, even Eli.